Oops!!

15 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2012 08:19:12 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Bet the interview he had back at the cop shop was a painful one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PAFtLtOX7k&feature=share                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PAFtLtOX7k&feature=share                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

That looked quite a high bump, the other bikes seem to lift a bit when they went over it.   I think he was probably very embarrassed by the whole thing, especially as he didn't let go of the bars til he had no choice.   I expect he won't be allowed to forget it in a hurry, he will have the rise taken out of him by his co-workers for months to come, I bet.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

welcome to gravelrash.com                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Just makes you think how safe are speed humps for parramidics on bikes who are trying to get to a job as well as aviod all the idiots who dont know how to react when thay see and hear them coming                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How do you hear a speed hump coming?      I like winding up jp...Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

XK Confused    I would've thought you'd have learned by now that winding JP up is futile Tongue     What I've NOT worked out yet Ermm    About this vid Ermm (watched several times too)   Is how the hell he got it up on the FRONT wheel Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aah, takes practice...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe he pulled the front brake on at the last second Em,just as he hit the bump, when he realised that it was pretty high!!

In any case.....OUCH!!!!!#-o d'oh!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

After meny years off road riding when you hit a big bump the front come up and compresses leaves the ground and fully extends.  All the wight is now on the back wheel as that hit's the bump you have very little shock absorbtion left in the back and front is still fully extended in the air so the bike go skyward back wheel 1st                                                                                                                                                                              
esspique's Profile
esspique

In: Huddersfield and

I'll think you'll find watching that in slo mo. The front end hits the bump, depresses the front forks so much the cop leans forward so much as well that the weight transfer causes the back end to be very light. As the back wheel hits the bump it just bounces so much and flips the bike over. Night night copper, lol.

But if that's a speed bump, I'm a China man. I'd not want to drive my car over that at any speed.
JP's Profile
JP

And it normaly always end up as he demonstrated                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Welcome to the new Mod 1 test.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL @ Raggy's comment LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Cheers JP Thumbs Up   Just re-enforces my belief that 2 wheels are for tarmac Approve   Anything else requires 3 LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 406 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption