Saddle Bags

9 Posts | Latest reply on 30/12/2012 21:12:24 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
boristhebold's Profile
boristhebold

In: chelmsford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi peeps i own a Triumph T100 and will be after buying some saddle bags for next year to fit tent,sleeping bag etc into with the intention to do more rallies, does anyone know a good make?, they must be large enough and waterproof.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

have a look in getgeared on the web. they do some good stuff

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

oooh yes Get Geared are brilliant, and quick too.  
  Make sure you do it through cash back though (every little bit helps).  I use Top Cash Back and Get Geared are one of their merchants.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

the pannier and seat bag kit is good. but you'll still want to use bin bags to keep your kit dry.
I still prefer hard boxes to keep my toys safe when parked up.                                                                                                                                                                             
boristhebold's Profile
boristhebold

In: chelmsford

Thanks peeps will check the site out after my bank balance has recovered from xmas!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

just checked out get geared - fantastic siteThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Not many saddle bags will fit a tent it tends to all be down to length of the poles in the pack :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'd avoid paying extra for fully waterproof panniers and get a drybag for any kit you want to keep dry. If you need a small tent to go in them, have a look at the vango Tempest 300, fits nicely in my top box and picked one up for £85                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

i got one of those to fit in my topbox.
then my topbox expired on me..gone but not forgotten.. sniff, sob, etc etc.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1069 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption