Mad Irish Dawg

7 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2012 08:20:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thought I'd share this with everyone, hope it puts a smile on your face, it had me in stitches.     https://www.facebook.com/v/403349219734542                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

more from the mad irish dawg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWSodc2ZJSE                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

LOL @ dog vids LOL       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWSodc2ZJSE                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Just watched the other one, PML   I wonder if all Pugs are greedy, my former ma-in-law used to have one, a black one by the name of *Angie and she was greedy.    Angie once helped herself to what was left of the roast beef in the oven, aided and abetted by the cat, it looked like she'd swallowed the catLOL  Another time she ate some of my fags, out of the packet Sick    She had the worst flatulence, she'd sit on your knee then let rip and turn round and give a look of surprise as if it was us that had farted. LOL   *her original name was Algenon but ma-in-law said she wasn't shouting that in the street lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

We have a Pug. Names Stinky. Farts a LOT. Very greedy, it's normal for them the breeder told us. Not found any foodstuff it wouldn't eat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I can't get the feckin tune out of my head.. I've been bouncing, flouncing.. rolling, bowling.. skipping, hopping, tripping up and floppying all day.. it's doing my nut in .. Wacko  Cry  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOvL LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 459 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption