So the world ends... Hmmmmmm

50 Posts | Latest reply on 23/12/2012 22:44:59 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLS**T WE HAD THIS AT THE MILLENIUM AND WHAT HAPPENED ABSOLUTLY NOTHING APART FROM LOADS OF PEEPS GETTING PISSED TO CELEBRATE.ITS SHEER PIFFLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

As everything seems to go round in cycles (no, not the 2 wheel variety) I figure the world will eventually come to an end, and the whole process will start again; in MHO                                                                                                                                                                               
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

I agree with Debs - load of rubbish.  If I thought the world was seriously gonna end next week, I'd have been defaulting on my mortgage and maxed out on my credit cards months ago!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

youve still got time if youre quick! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ Kwakgirl's comment LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

treat it the same as a plane crash,put your head between your knees and kiss your arse goodbye......................x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Better not end, new bike and just renewed photo licence(expires midnight Thursday) what a waste!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

PMSL   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkF180A5EJs                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

haha never thought of that! goodnight people see you in the A.M. 
~bear
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

To all the women who said "I wouldn't sleep with you if it was the end of the world".....

Not long left to change your minds   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pmsl at JJ.... Good un ..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

LOL     Brilliant Jerry Thumbs Up   Must try that tmorra night Wink                                                                                                                                                                                  
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

you have til just after 11am.....apparently! i read it on fb so it must be true! ErmmWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Well, if the world doesn't end on 21st December 2012 I have a feeling there will be a helluva lot of babies born on September 20th 2013 Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*makes note in diary to buy earplugs*                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

lol @ XK                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Apparently there has been a miscalculation, the wirld will now end on the 21/12/3012. I know this must be true as I read this on facebook also.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

So the world ends today? Would folks in Liverpool notice?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's the 21st and I'm still here Evil Smile *evil laugh*   PML @ XK's post, bung us some ear plugs over here, ta                                                                                                                                                                                 
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

As the world did not end I MUST go out and celebrate Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 840 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption