So the world ends... Hmmmmmm

50 Posts | Latest reply on 23/12/2012 22:44:59 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So the sceptics reckon the world ends to today.   If so, what will you be doing d'you reckon or would like to be doing as the big bang happens??                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

I'd probably want to be riding a desert highway somewhere warm with the wind in my face and without a care in the world \m/><\m/                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

Sweet FA, cos i woke far too early this morning and am now struggling to stay awake. So another prophency about to be squashed, whens the next one??                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

i thought the Mayan calendar says the world ends on the 21st????? think you might be a bit early! 9 more days to party on! Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

LoL, cheers KG, my fault for listenin to Belfast City Beat TongueTongue   Well even better, 9 days to party like you say, And 9 days to put my plan in place seen as I'll be on that side of the world anyways TongueTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

If I was to sit and say that the world IS supposed to end on the 21st like Debs says.. and if I say that today is supposed to be the day of the start of a new higher conciousness building in light workers and if I say that the world will begin again which is actually the end on the 21st but it's all to do with evolution of mind and spirit then you would likely just say I'm cracked or touched or whatever so I shan't say anything and just go back to my coffee and hope that Momeg gets her sleep tomorrow.. Debs finds her dream home in Northumberland and you Bomb have a wickedly lush time wherever it is you will spend the end that actually is only just the beginning.. which actually is quite fitting under the circumstances... 

Okay.. coffee is here begging to be drunk BUT if I did get advance warning of calamity and tragedy on a global scale then I should like to take my wee Minx and David to the Mountains in Spain.. share with them both the wonder and delight of sitting from sunrise to sunset and then on the last night take them both to Santuario de la Virgen de la Pena.. a Shrine in Mijas where Helene is so lovingly remembered.. I'd lay her flowers.. play her song and hold Minx and David close and smile because I'd finally be going home.. I'd be seeing my daughter again and I'd have started my transition with the people I love most... 

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I bloody hope it dont cus I have the car in the garage and a growing a bill. And I have spent today working on the bike now have very painfull fingers from cold spanners                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The end of the world again ???.............. Remind me to cancel the papers                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchickeelicious

LOL!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

LOL!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

PMSL @ above, nice one RC                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Must figure out how to paste pics Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Now that you know the world is about to end, there's only one thing for it: visit the official website! Yes indeed, apocalypse-lovers, there is a website devoted to the irreducible, incontrovertible, almost-inexplicable fact that the world is destined to end on December 21st. The Drip particularly recommends the "General Information" tab at December212012.com*.

It contain such glorious nuggets as "Is there a Science behind 2012 Prophecies?" and "Will the earth burn up in 2012?", "The meaning of the December 21, End Date", and "The Shift in Human Consciousness". Whoever says religion is in decline?

*Personally, we don't really believe the world is going to end, and even if it is, we'll see you at the after-party.
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Saves me buying Christmas cards, wont tax one of my bikes then, wait till after.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Balderdash, Poppycock and Piffle! and I wont be drawn any further on the subject, so there.                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

LoL, theres gotta be truth in it.Geek   Isn't that why they make films about it? Wink    Like: Tank Girl, Waterworld, Mad Max, Dawn of the Dead,etc TongueTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ohhhhhhhh Giddy Aunt! And here was me thinking it was a serious response when I saw the wee little man in the brainiac glasses... lmao :D                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I was browsing thro the TV book and saw 'The end of the world on the 21st Dec' a documentary, airing AFTER the 21st.   Do they know something we don't? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Oh darn it and i have done my christmas shopping - should have waited until after the 21st                                                                                                                                                                              
Jancbr6rr's Profile
Jancbr6rr

In: Derbyshire
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Well i guess i'd have to pull a sicky from work next week to PARTY hard and have one hell of a wild week....down side if the world doesn't end i may be unemployed for christmas hhmmmm tough choice LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3125 seconds. There are 823 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption