christmas card list

22 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2012 18:59:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Howdy folks , I've been on here just a short while , dont know your addresses , but here's an Xmas card to yer all , Party party safe boys and girls                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

PMSL,
cheers Mic, ride safe & party hard  \m/><\m/                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Jingle Bike Jingle Bike jingle all the Bike Oh what fun it is to ride on a one Bike open Bike Bike   Biking down the road on a one Bike open Bike O'er the hills we Bike biking all the bike.   Bells on bobbers Bike Making spirits Bike What fun it is to ride and Bike This biking Bike we ride.   Oh....   I hope you are all singing along....   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Nice one Lynn - and yes, was singing along lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cheap sherry has a lot to answer for...Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Who needs cheap sherry when you can inhale Castrol R?

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Sandi 2 Way Street Cul-De-Sac Some Place WD 40   Thanks Mic Thumbs Up    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Sandi, I'm reporting you for putting personal contact details in the forum. LOL   Nice one Mic; have a good one. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Simon, Shocked Cry Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

whatever lynn660's been drinking ,i'll have a double,no ice ...x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

oh and by the way,not sending any so ********off...xHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wondered why all the cats around our warehouses were hiding uner the shelving, Lynne660 and Notgotabike singing. AARRRGGGGHHHH
And they had the cheek to criticise my vocal talents.

La la la, tra la de te.
With a rumty ti dum ti dum.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh by the way...... I'm only sending one this year.

oh whats this on the door mat? 

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Only one...? Is it for meeeeee....? lol I never said, I was singing it either...                                                                                                                                                                              
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Only one...? Is it for meeeeee....? lol I never said, I was singing it either...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lets have a look...................no, no it's for me. this handwriting looks familiar, wait a minute it's my writing, this must be the one card I'm sending. Yippee, I got a chrimbo card, I got a chrimbo card                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

Best wishes Mic xxx stay safe and warm, enjoy!!

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

And the Grinch.. with his grinch-feet ice-cold in the snow.. Stood puzzling and puzzling: "How could it be so? It came without ribbons! It came without tags! "It came without packages.. boxes or bags!" And he puzzled three hours.. `till his puzzler was sore... Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! "Maybe Christmas.." he thought.. "doesn't come from a store... "Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more!"

Just like this Christmas Card from MadMic! 

Happy Christmas lovely.. may it be as Christmassy and Bright and as wickedly lush as you want it to be!! And that goes for EVERYONE else in here too... xxxx

Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

And I wish everyone a fab Christmas too.  I am only buying one pressie this year - mine..... my bike woohoo!  I think my son is gonna be a little peeved.  Oh well, he'll get over it :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just make sure you hide the keys NGB -  I came home (a long time ago now), to find my lad  about to hooley off down the street on mine!!!!!

............and ennnnjjjoyyyyyyyyyy..!!!!!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 814 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption