Motorcycle Show - Manchester Central 12 13 Jan 2013

24 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2013 17:51:09 by non-hotmale | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi everyone. Wondered what day people were going to this and if so wanted to do a meet up at the show?    Not an official BM meet or anything, but just a general get together of like minded BMers to ooh and ahh at the bikes and stuff?    We could even play spot the bike that fits the short arse (that would be me btw). RB                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...3829                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm going Jo, but I don't know what day yet.

It depends on how successful my grandsons operation is - to extract him off his x-box.

Denis                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Hi honey, hope you are feeling better.    my nephew is exactly the same.    Just be careful post op....they can get very moody!!!!!   Hope to see you there.   Jo                                                                                                                                                                             
xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham

We are going on the Sun Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I'll be there not sure what day.                                                                                                                                                                              
cw's Profile
cw

28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

But I'll be having a drink as well                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

good to know Chris......might need one myself if you turn up in that hatLOL      Tempted to dare you
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I've never been and really fancy coming down to this ................. would be coming alone so would be good to meet up.    Don't dare him.....he'll do it hehehe                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Refreshing this for Rowan                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Ooh ta Sandi.  Hug     I'm planning on going on the Saturday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W Rowan Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

sat i think  seya there 

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

rivvy on sunday 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Ooh hope to see you there on the Sat Kaycat.                                                                                                                                                                                    
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Think I will make this on Saturday, and Rivi on Sunday weather permitting                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

had fully intended going on sunday however ive got work commitments in Wales so cant make it,                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Don't forget your passport Al :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

intruder.... as you know my memory,s not the best,, (so sorry) if i forget it does that mean they wont let me in and  i can go to the bike show after all!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 677 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption