Friskney 2013

10 Posts | Latest reply on 13/12/2012 15:35:36 by Simon66 | Go to original / last post
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok, I know it's early but I'm bored and need something to do; lol. I'm moving the Autumn Camp to a new venue in 2013 where I have more control over the gate due to problems and a deficit in 2012. I know Friskney is popular with members of BM and don't want to disclude it from the calendar so with this in mind I am hoping to have my birthday weekend there in 2013. This will be a free event with entertainment on the Saturday night only provided by the pub. I'm waiting for confirmation from The Anchor on this but assuming they are abe to host the weekend it will be 9 - 11 August. Once confirmed with the pub it will be on the calendar but posting here to check out the interest.                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

My Birthday is the 12th Aug so may be up for that                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Def...esp if there's a free barBeerClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't push your luck XK lol....... Sounds a plan Simon..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

where?

gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Yep!! Interested , being it on!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry Simon, i wont be able to make this as  ive already got those dates booked for another adventure, Wink...... Autumn camp is no problem though... Thank you though x                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Will the past problem of cooking our own food still b a no go or will this change                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

No, the rules regarding food will remain. That's a pub rule not mine. This is one of the reasons I'm moving the Autumn Camp to a new venue in 2013, as well as needing more control over the gate and the potholes in the large field. They've not replied to my e-mail yet anyway so maybe they don't want me there; lol.

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

I've locked this thread for now to avoid confusion with the Autumn Camp thread. More about the August weekend nearer the time. Please look at the Autumn Camp and let me know your opinions. Thanks.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 958 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption