january midweek ride out

21 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2013 16:36:51 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I got a weeks holiday lined up from 7th january. Anyone up for a weekday ride out in the north east? No destination or anything like that in mind yet, I'm just wondering if anyone is interested. For some reason I've convinced myself it will be hot and sunny! But I'll settle for anything dry and ice free!
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Weather forecast is for freezing weather to go until the end of Feb but you never know, you may get lucky. If work at Magnet hasn't picked up by then I may be free, can't say yet Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Good luck with that one Steve; lol. If it's hot and sunny I'll come and bring the tent; lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

If its hot n sunny you aint in the UK !!! good luck tho, perhaps we need a Jan run in Kent too..                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It will be hot and sunny.
If not there might be a fault with reality...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Where abouts roughly tho? I've got a week off then too                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Where will depend on the weather... although it's going to be hot and sunny everywhere of course.
North Yorks, Lakes, Dales, Northumberland... or all of them Thumbs Up

boristhebold's Profile
boristhebold

In: chelmsford

Hey Steve i know a very good,cheap shrink if you want his number just message me!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Ha.
And they sad I was mad.
But I'll show them.
I'll show them all....
Hahahahahahahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Nowt wrong wi a little madness Steve Wink   It's what marks us out from the "normal" folk Approve   Mid-Winter madness is just a variation on Mid-Summer madness Big smile   And we ALL get a touch o that Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
boristhebold's Profile
boristhebold

A little madness Emzed! Have you seen Steves photo? A box of frogs comes to mind! lol only joking Steve hope weather is hot and sunny for your ride man Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

...i know a very good,cheap shrink if you want his number just message me!   That explains a lot LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Boris ... having met the good Mr "H" on several occasions now Wacko   And had the pleasure of his quirky company on rideouts LOL   I can attest to his "madness" (in the nicest possible way) Approve   I can also assure you that the aforementioned "frogs" Ermm   Don't get a look in Wink   Hope the days are all you wish for Steve Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Mmmm, frogs.
Nice crunchy frogs...                                                                                                                                                                             
boristhebold's Profile
boristhebold

You should be toad not to be silly in these forums!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Nurse says I'm not silly.
Nurse says I'm special.

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Refreshing this in case it actually is hot and sunny next week!
Which of course it will be.
Think positive.
Think wildly optimistic.
Think megalomaniac type positive thoughts.
Take medication...

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

its when the sane side kicks in we realise its still winter                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

like today it was + 10                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

And they all though I was mad. Mad. MAD.
HA HA HA

<takes medication>

Well I'm on holiday tomorrow (Friday 4th), and it's going to be SUNNY.
So as am off on me bike LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 990 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption