Anyone for Anything Anywhere In Scotland

43 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2012 00:19:51 by madscots | Go to original / last post
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wink    Embarrassed oh dear thats never a good sign, i might have been there and not realised.                                                                                                                                                                              
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth

green welly is quite a way south from you mo                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

but then everywhere is lol

petewick's Profile
petewick

but nice pasties                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

http://www.thegreenwellystop.co.uk/biker-friendly/

Momeg 150.4 miles from you Thumbs Up

I'm up through there all year on the bike as good place for some fuel before the twisties to Oban or the scenic run into Glencoe.

Momeg's Profile
Momeg

only a 150 miles ............ no dont think i've been ..... yet maybe 2013 lol fa fancies meeting there (t&c: i actually get a bike on the road before Ocober 2013) :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The carbeth inn is a good place in Glasgow and Largs esplanade carpark in Ayrshire bobcat                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If your like me Momeg, wouldn't it just be handy to have a regular bikers haunt local....instead of having to go a 100 miles just for a regular meet place..... Sometimes I feel like moving to middle earth where the rest of the UK bikers live.....and most of the decent rally's are as well...... But hey I'm just grouchy because I haven't seen my bike since beginning of October...still at work currently on a flight to Malta via Frankfurt from Mumbai....then off to Egypt finishing in Dubai 24th ...too late to be home for Christmas.... :-(
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hi bob.mac i've been up to the carpark in Largs and it was mobbed lol. I feel like you Johnny, I'd like love a place like Squires in Ayrshire - it would be great. We could all meet at the Cove in January 2013, I won't be biking as the new MacBeastie won't be ready - anyone fancy this? xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

where is the Cove?                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

forgot about Largs but thats a bit far for Momeg - would take over 3 hrs on a good day!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Biker Cove is at South Queensferry - it's a wee cafe under the bridge, i've only been once, was a good crowd there, nice coffee. Takes about 2 n half hours from where I am in Ayrshire. A bit more central for everyone me thinks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice 1 BK Thumbs Up been past it before - busy wee place                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

Sounds good to me, might make it a long weekend. aka the cove, although i'll not be biking neither

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

It's 3 miles from my house LOL

And I've never been always very busy and full of posers..bit like Squires and redside then LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you wouldn't mind a Sassenach or two,my sister used to live in Inverness and I love those wild back o' beyond roads up there, NEVER been up on a bike yet but would like to combine a weekend rally with a full weeks touring. Anybody else from south of border ignore what they say about Scots weather,been up 6 times so far only had 1 week ruined by bad weather (couldn't get tent up at John o'Groats cos off N.Atlantic gale!)
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

and the moral of that folks is dinnae try to pitch a tent at john o groats, plenty other hideyholes in highlands for that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I couldn't agree more. Anyway John'o'Groats was a bit of a mess last time I was there.
The Claichaig Inn, Glencoe, for me cos SWIMBO won't camp these days.
We're booked in for the 3rd to 6th May 2013.
Anyone else fancy coming along?
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

Sounds like an idea Steve_H, i might just need a weekend away by then...... all depends though                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Loner: If you wouldn't mind a Sassenach or two,my sister used to live in Inverness and I love those wild back o' beyond roads up there, NEVER been up on a bike yet but would like to combine a weekend rally with a full weeks touring. Anybody else from south of border ignore what they say about Scots weather,been up 6 times so far only had 1 week ruined by bad weather (couldn't get tent up at John o'Groats cos off N.Atlantic gale!)   You would be very welcome to any and all events in Scotland ............ lovely of you to say about the weather, it is a hit or a miss regally - the scenery and people make up for the soggy weather lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1052 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption