hi

10 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2012 00:35:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hello everyone im very new wanted to meet and make new friends and i love bikes used to hav a 125 sold it cos i was skint but been told im a grt pillion ,i think people forget im on the bac lol ,that cud b a gud thing. only been to 2 rallies but loved it, got to go off to wales yipee, if anyone wants to msg or chat to me b home sunday bye for  now!!!!!
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Hi Happiness.   I'm fairly new on here and made great pals already - just waiting to meet more of them now.  Hope to meet you in the chat room sometime.   Clare                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Hi I have a member for under a year but have met some good friends and been to some great events.   Hope you enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi Happiness, not long been a full member myself and everyone is very welcoming and friendly.   You'll like it here for sure.   RB                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

Afternoon Happiness enjoy  the site                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

more fresh victims, yummy. hehehe

welcome to Bm mwahahahaha. lol

Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

Lol 66 down boy!!                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

More happiness on the site. That'll do nicely.

Hello happiness.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome happiness, good to see more people joining regularly..... I'm sure you will be enticed into a few more rally's come the new year.... :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 783 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption