Come on fellas!

53 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2007 04:30:52 by Matt | Go to original / last post
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

In: Ashby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

Confused Durgh, I was gonna say I think I understand but then the bliddy computer had a mind of its own, lol   Ok, so the way I see it is that us women are far more generous than the blokes!   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

That's about it.  Thumbs Up  Try explaining that to Kwak though hahaha
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I saw that!! Tongue lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

u tell um kwak lol  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Yea but doesn't that make the blokes like me who are subscribers technically more generous becouse of there smaller numbers?GeekErmm                                                                                                                                                                              
Dulali's Profile
Dulali

In: Harwich

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  lol   Nice try though x                                                                                                                                                                             
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

Thumbs Up Mmmm, 'tight', 'duck' and 'backside' spring to mind LOL   Or even 'few and far between!', or 'like gold dust' bluesbiker   lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

which WOULD technically make him generous for a bloke then - lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

and for all the blokes out there who reckon women talk more than men! It's been proven that men talk just as much as women but women have a wider range of vocabulary.   Before kwak asks! We can use 10 words to describe something whereas the men can get away with using 5 LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOL @ u di Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Ooooh, hark at you lot.   I think (as far as blokes are concerned) this site is blessed with quality rather than quantity.  No offence to you ladies before anyone bites my head off LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Before kwak asks! We can use 10 words to describe something whereas the men can get away with using 5 LOL   I wasn't going to ask lol   and those 5 words are ug ug ug ug ug LOL   (waits for a MAN to add ly ly ly ly ly) pml                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Who could possibly take offence at that comment Blueboy? Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

LOL Mmm. and us women say it how it is, whereas the fellas will go round and round in circles.   Makes ya bliddy dizzy!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not DITZY!   lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Blokes always going round in circles 'cos women are map reading lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

erm!! if you ask a woman for a yes or no ansewr she will normally go all around the house's & you still havent got a yes or a no Confused           LOLClown                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Just practicing their vocabulary Oggy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

ooops!! spelling mistake lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

lol too right Matt Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1815 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption