xmas songs

23 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2012 19:01:07 by TheSlasher | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok with xmas just round the corner i thought i would ask what is ur fav xmas song and ur least fav

i love last xmas by wham and all i want for xmas is you by mariah carey

least fav not really got one yet lol                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

rage against the machine  killing in the name of

wicked xmas song !!!!!!

Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

The Pogues fairytale of New York is a fav :)

Tom Jones and (eeek i forget) baby its cold out side :D

grrr @ Cliff Richards White christmas :( and anything quite frankly X-Factor related Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Momeg that was Cerys Matthews who sang with Tom.      Anything upbeat Thumbs Up nothing by Slade Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

kevin bloody willson                                                                                                                                                                                
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Def got to be Fairy Tail Of New York as one of the best. Worst is a choice between Gary Glitter Rock n Roll Christmas and Brenda Lee Rocking Around The Christmas Tree.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

12 piss days of Christmas - Max Sploge.
  On the first day of christmas, my barmaid sold to me a lager for 70p. On the second day of christmas, my barmaid sold to two rum and cokes and a lager for 70p.   And so on                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

i can imagine a bar tent full of drunken bums singing that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

chipmonks roasting on an open fire.....( twisted christmas album lol...)LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thumbs Up  good choice nellie.. ! must have a google and find that online again...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"Driving home for Christmas"... Chris Rea. ....    1988                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin flew away.
The Batmobiles wheels fell off, and the Joker got away.

All together now........                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

What about Chris De Burghs a spaceman came travelling or Darkness; Christmas day (guess who was watching the christmas hits list today) Twice lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

I agree Mo - the Darkness did it for me.  Then again, I like all the cheesy Slade/Wizard stuff too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

I'm a tad fed up with Slade/Wizard, Unless its the music of for the xmas andrex puppies adverts lol                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Fairytale of New York for me too Big smile   bah humbug! Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Either Fairytale of NewYork (which is currently my alarm) or Dominic the Donkey (which is currently my ringtone).   Worst is anything by XFactor.   Link below for anyone who hasnt heard Dominic.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik_kznmI324   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

nothing but a child......steve earle....check it out,one of the best!!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Gotta be Fairy Tale but I still love Bing's White Christmas, when my mum was alive she would play it constantly at this time of year. I hated it then but how I wish she'd play it now......                                                                                                                                                                             
Jancbr6rr's Profile
Jancbr6rr

In: Derbyshire
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Has to be  'All i want for christmas' by Mariha Carey...for all you girly biker chicks out there Approve                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1147 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption