MCN The Scottish Motorcycle Show Edinburgh 9th 10th March 2013

46 Posts | Latest reply on 10/03/2013 17:37:35 by rangergordy | Go to original / last post
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Local pub with grub sounds like a good plan if any local folks know of a good watering hole with good food??? and yes those of you who choose to do so can get bladdered lol or prop up the bar?                                                                                                                                                                             
hugh jarce's Profile
hugh jarce

In: Fife

Will be going on the Sunday, if anybody's going that day could meet up                                                                                                                                                                               
cbrgirl's Profile
cbrgirl

In: Scottish Borders

This event is always well advertised and attended....if any BM peoples coming from south of the border and stopping for coffee break in Kelso shout me, I should be going with a friend....be great to meet and travel up :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

a bit early for riding bikes up to Scotland but it's a good show if you have a bike on the road, or take a car full                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hi there, is a AC/DC tribute band on i Brum on the Friday, so it will be most likely Sunday i'll be there - be good to catch up.  Probably best to arrange the place etc nearer the time. Great to see new faces from Scotland Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Jdog29's Profile
Jdog29

In: Brechin

Im a new member just trying to work out how to use site. i would be up for a meeting x

non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Sorry Bobkat and Momeg, not going to this event this year. Booked week off to go to Germany with Madscots group end of April if all goes well. Saving the quids for that.

Grandson got a crosser now so he won't miss the show much.

Bugger. Forgot about AC/DC tribute band. Otherwise engaged that night also.

@Jdog29
Welcome to the site.

NHM                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

nhm........you'll have an awesome time, everyone does on Madscots tours.  We'll all catch up at some point i'm sure so no worries there.  Happy saving for your epic trip Handshake   jdog29 will be great to meet up at the show Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

Thanks Bobkat                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

Enjoy Germany NHM and like Bobkat says plenty other oppurtunities to share a laugh. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

Thanks Momeg.

Might call into Rally with a chalet in Feb as it's only approx 10 miles from me.

I'll meet Bobkat there if I can get rid of this flippin shyness Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

Shyness isa terrible affliction!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

any chance of getting this back on to the Show                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

Excuse Bikeabill, Apres vous mon ami                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

hey no problems N-H i'm as bad as anyone for rabbiting on an going of track LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm gonna try to get down to this but recovering from bike crash so not sure how I will be feeling yet!

rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

In: Kirkcaldy, Fife

Is everybody going both days or just 1, would be good to meet somewhere on either day                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I think most will just make one day.

BOBKAT:
.. it will be most likely Sunday i'll be there - be good to catch up.  Probably best to arrange the place etc nearer the time. Great to see new faces from Scotland Handshake

Are we nearly there yet? How do we arrange a meet? Can we make arrangement for both the Saturday and the Sunday please?                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

anyone going on sat                                                                                                                                                                             
rangergordy's Profile
rangergordy

In: Kirkcaldy, Fife

If we are going to meet up who is going sat and who is going sun and where would be best place to meet. Would be great to meet people from this site.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 873 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption