Who would you like to find under the Xmas Tree?

7 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2012 19:34:33 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Who would you like to find under the Xmas tree? a bit of fun before Xmas.
 Me.....GUY MARTIN

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

flippin eck Minnow...you'll have to fight me for him! lol coz i want Guy Martin too                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Back off ladies, the brakes on my car need doing, so he's coming to mine first LOL  
But I'll send him back all mucky and oily just for you Smile

Can I have Daisy Duke please?  Either one would do  Heart

I suppose I'll have to buy a tree first though !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well gals.... guy martin asked me to give him a pillion ride when i did a poppy remembrance ride... it was when he had knocked his front teeth out and was on strong pain killers so couldnt ride himself bt still wanted to lead our ride ......... he asked me to take him pilly Shocked Heart of all the peeps there yup he asked lil me lol ... unfortunately i wasnt on my bike bt i would have probably put us both in a ditch oh what a shame.... oh guy how did i land on top of you Tongue pmsl .. anyhow i told him i wsnt riding and that my mate would take him and he did .... was a brill day Big smileParty   ~ guy martin for me toooooooo, or david grohl, or Jacks from sons of anarchy!! or or or hahaha     NICE one Minn chick xx                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Hmmmmm! So many to choose from but i'll have Kelly Brook please Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Someone with a pulse and morals lower than Dolly Parton's steering wheel sounds like fun,,   not going to happen as i never bother with a Tree.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Can I volunteer to be gift-wrapped and placed under a tree?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 619 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption