for all us slightly older ladies!

38 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2012 15:03:09 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

was listening to Radio 4 by chance this morning and was a discussion about the "M" Word!   Various stories of whether it should be marked or just allowed to pass on by.   there was some quite revolting ideas on artwork that had been done etc etc.....a la Tracey Emin type stuff! Dead   I wanted to do a round the world trip on my bike but funds/husband etc put paid to that....and its too late now Cry   anyone have any ideas? need to hear some inspiring stories to remind me im not actually dead YET!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Why is it to late to do a round the world trip ??

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

lol well it isnt but it couldnt be a way to stick 2 fingers up at menopause! as im a bit past that! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

As a slightly older gentleman (and seasoned granny sh*gger) I can't say I've noticed any difference.
Women are feminine, what ever age they are.

Just say YES to the H.R.T.
It keeps your bones strong and your 'lucy' juicy .
Enjoy yourself , Dusty x
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

no - dont need HRT! i dont have any symptoms...not of that sort anyway....im a grumpy if not slightly deranged owd bag.....ive always been like that! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Look like you'll just have to settle for a 'round the block' tripLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Think you will find a lot of grumpy and slightly deranged older folk on here lol. Must be why we all keep coming back for more                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

@kwakgirl,                The definition of an 'owd bag' is a woman that is fourty years older than whatever age I happen to be at the time. So through my eyes you are very definitely in the ''young fit bit stuff'' category . Dusty x p.s.   grumpy is not age dependent. x                                                                                                                                                                               
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Hey Kwak - count me in - two old bids on a round the world trip kicking @rse.  Sounds good to me (although I'm not sure the world could cope!).                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I read the first post and thought the M word was marriage LOL    I think the menopause should be celebrated, especially by the men for surviving it lol                                                                                                                                                                                  
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

flip no Sandi! lol i might mark the divorce tho! LOL   Dusty.......i hope youre not flirting with me! Shocked LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm with Sandi on this one!! thinking the 'M' word was marriage!! frightened the live out of me for a moment Shocked   At my age, I can't take that sort of shock!!! Dead   I'm up for any grumpy old woman trips around the world Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Look out world - Lord help us!!!Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Be careful, XK, just coz they're grumpy owl bags doesn't mean they can't pack a punch!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You got that right Wills....LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Oh yes, we can still pack a punch ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I've emerged the other side too....I'm much less grumpy & crotchety than I used to be - hallelujah   My post-M celebration was finally getting my finger out, doing my CBT & buying my bike....best bloody thing I could have done, brought me huge fun & reminded me there is still much much life in me   Was having a no-apologies lovely indulgent old hippy evening a few days ago & stumbled across Joni Mitchell on youtube singing Carrie with film of matale in Crete, where the song was written....oooh can feel a road trip coming on Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

can almost hear you quaking in your boots XK! Big smile   i am glad to hear im not the only crochety owd doll about and that once youre post menopause your not quite dead yet in fact .....very much alive without all the hassle as i see it! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will you laydeeeez just hold on a cotton pickin' miute! what do you think is going to happen if you all go on a round the world trip together hmmm?
BM will resemble @@@@@ city, and us blokes only come here to talk to laydeez of the girlie type.
Get these ideas out of your heads right this minute and continue doing what you all do so well.......that is keeping BM alive and kicking! lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

hmmmmmmmm ErmmErmmErmmErmm  .......men even asking nicely to try to make me not do stuff....its kinda red rag to a bull....im sure given the choice (or so it seems to me anyway) u guys would much rather talk to the wee girlie types anyway....any woman with a mind of their own has you mostly headin for the hills at speed. Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1073 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption