Dark Tunnel

16 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2012 21:05:42 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Every now and than I enter dark tunnel and for the last month I was riding though it. Thankfully after going for a good ride last Saturday meeting up with some of the folks from Kent and laying poppys in the graves of fallen heroes helped me see light at the end of my dark mood. My lights are now on full beam heading for the tunnels end. Thanks Andy and Co for helping me see something some never had.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thats good to hear Ragnar! It's good to have friends to help you through the dark times.

justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Those tunnels are a fecker for sure..  welcome back  Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Yeah, that tunnel?...is it underneath that horrible heavy cloud & near that vile stinking quagmire?? yup, know that one Ragnar....good to hear you're emerging out the other end and into the light   Been stuck in a similar place myself recently                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Good on ya, Ragnar Big smile Those tunnels sure help you appreciate the light at the end and the friends that helped you through it Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tunnels are a piece o piss.   Try pits.   They are very deep and very dark.   And take a very long time to climb out of.   And when u do, the light hurts...Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

big Hug Rags..... im glad you can see the light at end now chuck... sometimes i can see the light at the end bt i cant seem to get to it!!! lol
Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hugs xx good on ya 

cut backs they keep turning the lite off glad you found your switch                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Good to know your on the way out the the lights on full. As for xk the only reson your having trouble is your legs are to short fella so get your ass in gear and ready for the christmas dinner at squiers                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Wow.. what a humbling.. open and honest post... Ragnar you just helped so many more people than you know with your words... Truly truly glad you have your light back cos some people have huge genuine hearts and They Are the Light.. just like you sunshine 

Hugs lovely.. 

and XK.. listen to JP.. the lad talks sense xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Always remember,tunnels are never endless......some just seem.that way.......x                                                                                                                                                                             
cnc6000's Profile
cnc6000

In: Peterborough

Glad your back.....keep your chin up......x                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Been there too Ragnar, it's 'orrible isn't it.
My worry is that the light at the end of the tunnel is an approaching train!

I'm off to me garage to look at me bike and think about spring...

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hey sorry you,ve not been feeling so good Ragnar, its times when you cannot too far ahead when you find out who your real friends are.....  Hope that light is getting brighter each day for you fella.x                                                                                                                                                                             
non-hotmale's Profile
non-hotmale

In: Leyland

Thanks to all for supporting Ragnar. We all need that lift sometimes - even from strangers. Perked me up reading messages and knowing someone cares.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks folks for your support.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1133 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption