Box Hill Sunday 18th November

5 Posts | Latest reply on 17/11/2012 18:02:15 by AndySimmo | Go to original / last post
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Hello all.   The weathers looking good for this Sunday (18th November) and i'm thinking of taking a run up to Box Hill, a bite to eat, coffee and chat. There are 3 of us riding up so far, the more the merrier, anyone fancy joining us? Plan on leaving Brighton area at about 10am, ride to Worthing and meet my mate's then off to Box Hill, let me know if your interested and we can arrange a meeting point or 2. This is as long as the weather stays fair Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Would love to, but me and Andy are off tomorrow up to show the Cali at NEC - wont be allowed to leave there til after 5 on Sunday!                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

In: croydon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

might well meet you up there...being localish  box hill can get a bit samey but it might be nice to meet up with some new faces...any excuse to jump on the bike really....                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Sorry to hear you and Andy can't make it Sarah, catch up with you some other time. Be good to meet you John, we plan on arriving there at around 11.15 to 11.30, look out for me on my big black GTR followed by my mate on his red/white R1, possibly followed by 1 or 2 others.
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Last shout for anyone who fancies a ride to Boxhill. There has been a change of time, leaving Worthing at 11am so arrive at Boxhill around mid day. Hope to meet a few of you.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption