3rd to 5th May 2013 Into the Valley rally - by Yorkshire MAG

114 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2013 19:56:31 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will look out for you gbc - my first rally so not quite sure what to expect........ Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bill is cordoning off part of field for all bm peeps who want to camp together Wink... it's totally up to you if you want to camp with bmers or elsewhere

i would exchange mobile numbers so you can ring when you get there all else failin and ask where the Censored are ya Party LOL or you will no doubt bump into peeps when you are there parrrrtaaaying wooohooooo

have a brill one BeerBeer ~ i wouldnt tell too many peeps your a rally virgin Wink, you might get away with it at a mag rally or ya may not Clown xx

dabe's Profile
dabe

In: Dunbar
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

First rally of the year :) cant wait hope it's not as cold as last year

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

only a week to go folks and its paaaaarty time wooohoooo.i cant wait i need a good booooooogie Big smileBeerPartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Thumbs Up only four days to go wooooohoooooooPartyPartyBeerBeer

wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

first one of the year cant wait party time PartyBeerBeerLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi folks not long now to this one, i have had a few people ask were we will camp so here goes.
I should be just behind the marquees on your left as you come in of the road if its the same layout as last year, look out for the black BM flag, see you there i should be there for 10am on the Friday
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Bill" will you have a big beer barrel with you, or shall we all meet at the bar. Lol
See you there,!,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

5 more sleeps now peeps ! I will pray that its not as cold as last year
Pray pray pray pray pray !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

be better then last year Lou, promise LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

Getting nearer, can smell the beer ! Now!
And it's going to be good weather, Well so they say"

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Shhh gazza Shocked 

Or the weather fairies will hear Wink

I should see you folks Friday Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

Yes your rite, " Emzed"
Won't say another word about the weather... Lol
See you all there...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OOoh - am sooo jealous !! I cant make it - DAS training !! BUT it means I can get there on my own two wheels next year !! Have fun and stay safe you all xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats me done Big smile. Finished work Yayyyyyyyyy couple days of work and still getting paid LOVE IT !!!!!. Really looking forward to weekend . Just need to find way there hope to be there around lunch time ... If I dont get lost LOL !!! Im a woman thats my excuse and am sticking with it LOL !!!!!!. Be great to see you all there ..... Riding over from Nottingham anyone feel free to join us ...............Laters Taters Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

Sunset" 3 of us going from Columba park gates, the cafe across the road from there, leaving at about 9.30 to 10. Am
We always get lost, may end up in Scotland lol. But a good laugh on the way....

gazza123's Profile
gazza123

Sunset" 3 of us going from Columba park gates, the cafe across the road from there, leaving at about 9.30 to 10. Am
We always get lost, may end up in Scotland lol. But a good laugh on the way....

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

TWO SLEEPS TO GO WOOOHOOOO I CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!Big smileThumbs UpBeerPartyParty  CANT WAIT TO SEE ME MATE KAZ AND ALL THE OTHER BM PEEPS MISSED YOU GUYS Big smileXX                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

Arr, I can smell the ice cold beer now!

Time to load the bike.,,,,

See you all there !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...and me !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption