3rd to 5th May 2013 Into the Valley rally - by Yorkshire MAG

114 Posts | Latest reply on 05/05/2013 19:56:31 by Wills | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yeah me too but its too much cash for me at the min maybe next year Big smile but doing other stuff so will c u over the rally season chick xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Yep not long to go now see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

not long now folks party time wooohoooo BeerParty does anyone know whereabouts bill will be setting up camp and what time he will get there?????                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Hoping to see bill next weekend at mcn and will sort it with him there and get details posted as soon as possable                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

aaawww fanx jp you iz a star BeerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

its getting closer peeps get your name down this is a fab rally always enjoyed it and you get to party with us really nice peeps all weekend too what more could one want lol PartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Bill, will you be camping down at the bonfire again this year?  Looking forward to catching up with everyone Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Yes i shall be in about the same place as last year. thats just behind the marquees and down to the left, i should be there early and have the flag up, see you there folks                                                                                                                                                                             
whitedove's Profile
whitedove

In: Matlock

Hi Ive been let down for a lift to into the valley is there any chance of one, an would there be room for a small tent an sleeping bag...     carol                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hun if i still had zzr would come pick you up but now i got rid of the starship enterprise and got rosie strumpet im not sure i will get all my gear on yet.but am sure someone will be able to bring you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
whitedove's Profile
whitedove

In: Matlock

Hi zzrbabe42 Thanks for the other I was offered lift last night, so it looks like I will be there after all lol...Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

not long now folks this is my next event, there is still tickets available if you want to join us.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Shame the clashes with Germany as woulda be good to get a rally in as not been to one for years.

I'm sure catch some of you through year as one or two keen to see Thumbs Up

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

only one or two Madscot Wink LOL - sorry you can't make it, would've been good to catch up Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Well you were one of them LOL some others also but a trip to squires will sort the main one Thumbs Up

Do like me trip down to Squires Cool

gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

Not long now!
Will we have " rain or snow "

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Take yer thermals Gazza !! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BTW - do you all congregate and pitch in a BM corner of the field or do you just bump into each other by chance ? How do I find you when I get there ? Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
gazza123's Profile
gazza123

In: Mansfield

GBC,,,, you will find us at the bar!!

And I'm taking a heater. Lol.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gazza - got ya !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5977 seconds. There are 535 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption