Events for 2013 - What would you like?

146 Posts | Latest reply on 07/01/2013 13:55:15 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Naked dwarfs wearing wet t shirts dancing the tango whilst up to their little knees in mud,sorted!!   'Care in the community' springs to mind LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

do you think we will get many dwarfs off them? Gotta be worth a try.                                                                                                                                                                             
boristhebold's Profile
boristhebold

In: chelmsford

Or maybe any b/m member under say four foot four could stand in if we have trouble getting the real thing! Sandi fancy a tango?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

for 2013 I would like some sunshine....                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mmmmmmmm wonders what i started lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

http://www.jibjab.com/view/pZH-nDoUQaidvCDzU-fLiA?utm_campaign=My+Timeline&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=Facebook%2F&                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I've started to wonder the same Jax Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Or maybe any b/m member under say four foot four could stand in if we have trouble getting the real thing! Sandi fancy a tango?   PML Boris, I may have short legs but I'm five foot five.   A tango, are you getting serious about me? Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
boristhebold's Profile
boristhebold

In: chelmsford

We have plenty of mud down here in Essex now,and 5ft 5inch thats near enough, bring your wet t shirt,i will learn to tango and we have the start of a promising new event for 2013Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Now this thread is getting really Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @  5 5 being near enough to under 4 foot LOL       Oo I say Boris, I daren't ask which event Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

ive said it before when jackie starts getting ideas it gets dangerous for other members                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

have spoken to a few members and will be doing a trip in france for beginners ,at the kiss rally a few people wanted to go but as beginners didnt want to do fast and long runs so this will be sightseeing and slower runs to try and get used to riding abroad ,so if interested please look out for this ,many people said they would do this as they didnt feel good enough to go on the long fast trips maybe this will get them there.will be doing some research over crimbo and will post in january any ideas very welcome ,,,,

GREAT IDEA STUTTS
I went on a tour of the Normandy beaches last year, my first time abroad on the bike and loved it. The road surfaces are so much better over there. I'm not into a mad dash down hundreds of miles of french motorway, so this sounds ideal. Good idea to start a seperate thread to get some idea of interest in the new year otherwise it'll just get lost and people will miss it.

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

will be posting soon ,just doing a bit more homework,,,, vladimar                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

when are we going to have a ride to whitby                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Maybe we could have meet a Squires Ermm   Then a ride over to Whitby the "pretty"way Approve   And the  A169  fast way back Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anything Jax suggests is the" Buisiness "..... it will always be brilliant................. as usual....xxx  Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

whitby sounds like good start to the bm year to me. so when and where shall we meet up?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

the Whitby run for me would be Kirkby Stephen, tan hill, Middlesbrough, gt Ayton and along the esk to ruswarp and Whitby. but could come back that way and start at squires                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Any rideout which includes Whitby is cool in my book Cool   How we get there or back is quite immaterial Ermm   As 99% of roads in the area are great on a bike Approve   Put me down for it Wink                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1063 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption