Original Cruiser Club 'Rally with a Chalet' 8/2/13 - 10/2/13 @ Southport

213 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2013 07:55:25 by Crissy2012 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im so ready for this........ive turned down all going out, stayed in been a really really good girl soooooooooo not like me. just might need a  helping hands from my friends to corrupt moi once more Wink Im giddy kipper for sure.     So do we need fancy dress or not for any of this or just the onsies lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hey Sal, bedding is provided although I'm taking my sleeping bag as I was cold in October.  Glam rock is on Saturday night and some are dressing up for that.   I got a letter through confirming my booking as I thought, it was actually to get me to confirm  the booking was correct, so I phoned and did this.  I added the Thursday night on for an extra £10 only - great value.   So if you have had or get a letter, give the booking line a call to confirm your still going.  The count down is well and truely on .........bring it on xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I had a letter last week asking for car/bike reg numbers, but dont have to hand it in till i get to the gate on Thursday, has anyone else had one of these ?.. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

gingerjen  said   I had a letter last week asking for car/bike reg numbers, but dont have to hand it in till i get to the gate on Thursday, has anyone else had one of these ?.. x     ~~~~~~~~~   Link to the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3785                                                                                                                                                                                   
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

4 sleeps to go
No jen don't think mine mentioned that, wouldn't worry about it Hug  xx                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok Bobcat.. many thanks..xx Hug..                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

I had one Jen! Had one for the Halloween bash as well but wasn't asked for it at the gate, simply handed it in at reception when registering Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah i see, thank you ...Thumbs Up 

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Nearly time folks ......... this busy bee is coming to annoy the BK lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Rahaaahaaaaahaaaa BJ bring it on, you got 4 days of my madness Evil Smile to put up with                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BK you have 4 days to survive mine lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Penguins packed and i'm ready to go ..............                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

2 sleeps

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Is there a  planned meet up place and time for either the Friday or Saturday night                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

1 sleep and a wholeday of college then wahooooooo lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

STANDBY, I'M ON MY WAY, SEE YER TOMORROW
  \m/><\m/   Have a safe trip folks!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

You all have fun and take lots of piccies for the rest of us to get envious over. RB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you RB, ... im certain there willl be lots of pics lol..   Thumbs Up Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im so happy it's untrue ive had the most bestest news this weekend got the all clear with lump n my breast and also cervix from hysterectomy and just got results for spine too so you lot im running around like hedless chicken throwing things in a bag if it aint in sod it im on my way time to start the party so rack um up and wheel me when can walk no more lol love ya all one giddy happy relieved Guinness Rider aka Sally xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Brilliant news Sal Big smile   I'm so pleased to hear you are all clear Thumbs Up   Enjoy your weekend Approve   I'm sure there'll be plenty of folk there to help you celebrate Cool                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0781 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption