Original Cruiser Club 'Rally with a Chalet' 8/2/13 - 10/2/13 @ Southport

213 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2013 07:55:25 by Crissy2012 | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thumbs Up8th Feb to 10th Feb 2013Thumbs Up Original Cruiser Clubs 'Rally in a Chalet' Pontins Southport   Hug Sandi has kindly put this on events already, so you'll get all the details to attend this event on there.   The reason i've put this on already is, the tickets are going fast Shocked - so if you want to be part of this awesome weekend don't leave it to late before you get booked up.  You need to get your tickets from Charlie first before you can book your chalet at Pontins.   There are a few folk down on the events page to go already - woohooooooo can't wait it's fantastic weekend! Anyone fancy this:-   GOING  PartyBeerParty   BOBKAT plus 1 (tickets and chalet booked)                                                                                                                                                                                 
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

GOING PartyBeerParty     BOBKAT plus 1 (tickets and chalet booked) Bomb Doctor                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Woohoooooooooo and the team begins again mwoaaaaaaah!!!!!!   GOING PartyBeerParty     BOBKAT plus 1 (tickets and chalet booked) Bomb Doctor                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

See you there guys.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

So tempted to change to BK lol

Will def look at going to this, Halloween was a blast :)

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Look forward to meeting Cruiser gal.  BJ & Ken, what do mean?????? - you need to go, won't be the same if your not there.  I'm hope all the Halloween crew will be going again .................... ........................mwoaaaaah   GOING PartyBeerParty     BOBKAT plus 1 (tickets and chalet booked) Bomb Doctor                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not sure if the Bee Keeper can cope with me again lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Going   BOBKAT + 1 Bomb Doctor Cruiser gal   Maybe   BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

HugHugAnytime BJ HugHug

Going

BOBKAT + 1
Bomb Doctor
Cruiser gal

Maybe

BJ & Mr Ken

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ah shucks lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

You gonna tell mummy again BJ? Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

After what happened last time !!!! I think not lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Like to go please.........so can some one please direct me on who or how to book this since it be rude not to.........plus its the weekend before my  40th and can't think of a better  way to celebrate it then with you crazy lot....... LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ohhhh birthday hat needed lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

can you buy day tickets? I only live down the road.                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Sal .. get yerself booked in, details in events, any dramas PM me xx   BJ .. you can always tell my mum, but probs get the same response .... PMSL     Pagan, they only do, weekend, but for £15 you cant complain for the value of entertainment. Hope to see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Be great if you can make it Sal, loving the new hair lady, I have a chalet booked, if your coming on your own you are welcome to to share, pm me if your fancy do this huni.  Pagan it's worth £15 to be able to come and go over the weekend, for the amount of entertainment it's awesome value.
I need to subdue my giddiness as it's to far away - got the booking confirmation through today - woohoooooooooo.                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Just seen the new flyer. Its now a 3 night event 7th - 10th. Wristband same - £15.00. Add £10 (Thurs) to chalet.   Bobs are  we doin the Thursday????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cheque sent so Immmmmmmmmmmmma coming Big smile

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa Sal, excellent.   Bomb it would be rude not to, I'll phone and find out about booking the chalet for the Thursday too.  With Sal that's four in our chalet - Bomb, hope you can cope with three women hehehehehe xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption