MCN Skeggy 12th Oct

16 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2007 18:26:42 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Well I was going to put this in the events thread but thought it might get lost amongst kwaks knitting patterns and yarn being as she seems so busy knitting, hey kwak I have a great pattern for woollie motor bike socks, balaclava's and neck warmers to mention just a few. Oh yeah and lots of odd balls of wool so these could be colourful.   Sorry I digress, would anyone be up for this event its on the week end  of 12th Oct if we book chalets/appartments whatever they call them it will work out at £81 per person for 4 persons sharing for three nights  it was bounced about in the chatroom tonight and a few of us are up for it.   It would have to be a money up front event and if you can't then make it you would have to re sell your place on or lose your money, I am prepared to take on the booking of this if anyone wants me to.                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry guys i messed up as this was ment to be in a pm                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

http://www.butlinsonline.co.u...mily                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Thanks for that kwak I forgot to add it to my post   GS was you sending me a pm I never got one if you were                                                                                                                                                                               
countess's Profile
countess

In: wallsend
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeahh - all booked up - see you there if I dont catch ya before then!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Just bumping this up. Is there such a thing as a sticky post where things like this don't fall of the end of the page due to other threads.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nope 'fraid not C G, ya just have to keep posting in it to bring it back to beginning                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I've added it to the events calendar.  You'll all be able to add your names to the event under an attendance list (Sometime tonight when i release it).                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Release what, the attendance list or the events page? Wink (Just seeing if ya awake Matt LOL)   (Nit one purl one, *slap* meself, get me coat)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

ur a fruitcake!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Yes please Matt, and a cuppa would be nice Thumbs Up    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

thanks for that Matt at least with having an events page people will also hopefully keep threads on track.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Impossible, we've tried it C G, it never lasts long                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Am pondering this one. Am off work, so that a good sign Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Bung yer names down in the events section then folks                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Bump up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption