Honda CBR600FS1 Track/Race bike 2001

16 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2012 15:15:17 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Team spesh racings bike is up for sale. check out the item on e-bay. Or i can pm you the details if you pm me.
handles like a dream, Its costing me 600 quid to upgrade my new race bikes suspension to even get close to how good the suspension is alone.

Item no  160900502689

Cheers Spesh

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo you cant stop Team Spesh surely                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jackie - we've got the new baby now!! Approve Team Spesh is getting prepared for next year Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Stella new BABY !   Shocked Did i miss something.  Big smile And Spesh is delivering the goods next year, nice one buddy. Thumbs Up     OuchDead                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Ooh are we havin a baby :-) :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

**tuts** Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Have a 2 Then you have trainee spanner and tea maid.                                                                                                                                                                                
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

A Baby Spesh how cute wahoooooo   I assume you mean Casper lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

now see Stella thats what happens when you wear a posh  frock                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

And let spesh eat chocolate concrete !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Stella....new BABY......congratulations that was quick you didnt even have a bump at KISS Wink hahaha                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

ok, this is getting out of hand now.......new baby = Casper = new race bike!!   Geddit?...gottit?....good Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

So what will the girl be called ?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Bumped for race boy     Team spesh racings bike is up for sale. check out the item on e-bay. Or i can pm you the details if you pm me. handles like a dream, Its costing me 600 quid to upgrade my new race bikes suspension to even get close to how good the suspension is alone.Item no 160900502689                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

Or if anyone looking for a decent cbr. The road going version of me race bike. 2400 quid. give us a pm, been offered a swap .                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 940 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption