Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

135 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2012 22:04:52 by GreyGra | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Did someone say 'malt'?HeartBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Well as everyone knows i don't often drink....who's that laughing? but i may be forced into a small snifter of whatever is available                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'm sure we'll manage to prise your lips open sufficiently to force some liquid in Pete LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

no no n... oh alright then. just to keep the cold out you understandBig smile   it gets very cold oop north. he he he                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Well after last night's revalation in the chatroom Shocked   It looks like Cognac or Dark Rum Pete Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Waaaahhhhhhh
:(( crying:(( crying:(( crying:(( crying:(( crying:(( crying:(( crying:(( crying:(( crying:(( crying:(( crying:(( crying  
Due to to squiffy eye, a cough like a barking dawg,lungs like sandpaper, and almost total lack of vocals I'm not now gonna make this one peeps, cos I feel.......
 DeadDeadDead

But I hope you all have a fabby time, and hopefully we'll all catch up  at Squires xmas lunch!

:twodrinking2: :wine: :twodrinking2::wine: :twodrinking2::wine: :twodrinking2:

:xmastree1::xmastree1::xmastree1::xmastree1::xmastree1:

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hope you will feel better soon xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

sounds like a good party                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

looks like iv been elected to work this weekend by the sound of it                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Haven't been in for a couple of days.. but hey thats the way the cookie crumbles.. yes and sometimes you don't always get what you want.. 

anyway.. Jules # am heartbroken love.. please get better soon!! please stay close to the phone tonight xxxxxxxx

and Havfun.. cancel the elections and come meet some lush folk.. you can meet PB next week.. go on.. you know you want too and there's a spare spot to lay your head..

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hav a cold coming on...                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Hang in there sweetie Thumbs Up   Only about 30 hours to to Approve   Then I'll be able to give you a real  Hug   I dont suppose it'll make things better Ermm   But it might help Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                               
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

The weather here is crap, slushy snow and cold rain, looking forward to a warming tot of something alcohol-flavoured...
  Do we still have a quorum if folks are dropping oot?                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Two or more BM'ers is ALWAYS a quorum Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Two minimum love.. 

Sadly PB has indeed dropped out but so far she is the only one.. XK is just being his usual teasing self.. I have private pm's to prove otherwise ;)

Hugs off my Uncle Emz.. yep.. that will do just nicely!

This will be lush.. it's the folk that attend that make the night not the nights entertainment/venue/whatevers that make it.. 

And you all bloody well ROCK!!

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

OOOH this is today now yaaay Big smile   Gonna have us swell party Party   With loads of good food and sufficient to Beer   Don't be surprised if "Father Christmas" turns up Wink   See y'all there Approve   If ya miss this you'll be gutted when you see the pics LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
harleyderek's Profile
harleyderek

In: Durham/Newcastle

Really looking forward to tonight, especially as having chatted to Anne last night we now realise we knew each other some 20 years ago & have got a lot of catching up to do, it's gonna be a blast!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Soooooooooooooooon my lovelies.. soooooooon... 

Remember I did say The Tap between 5.30 and sixish... might be getting on for sixish for li'll ole me but least I'm still coming!! 

This will be lush.. and Harley Derek.. Welcome Properly to BikerMatch! You're about to meet the lushest bunch of folk!!

harleyderek's Profile
harleyderek

In: Durham/Newcastle

Had a blast last night, good to meet you all, enjoyed the company & the craic!HandshakePartyBeer   Must say a big thank you to Sandra for the hospitality & to Anne for organising it & inviting me.ClapHug   Look forward to seeing you all again soon. Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

sounds like you all had fun guted                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 683 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption