Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

135 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2012 22:04:52 by GreyGra | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There's a Party in Birmingham.. There's a Party in East Anglia and I'm gutted because I can't make either and I have party shoes and lip gloss going spare... 

Soooooooooo.. what do you think loves... Anyone interested in having a little party up here.. and if you are.. when and where exactly... 

And yes.. because there are probably only going to be four of us max.. we could have it here at the "House of Lush" and have stopovers and "do the Quay or something"

Just thoughts.. let me know what you think.. and even if you don't have a hope of making it.. join in anyway so I don't feel like a prom queen wannabe without a date at Christmas Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

In: Crook
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Yup im up for it!! let me know if anything is happening, it would be great to meet up, Thumbs Up be warned half a bottle of alcho pop and im passed out.........shamefully lightweight Embarrassed and dont even get me started on the wine gums!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

We'll start you off on "Fruit Pastilles" love.. integrate your digestive system nice and easy... 

Sooooooo.. we have a Party of Two.. Yay!!

Just need a time.. a place and a date! 

Not bad organising if I do so myself Wink

If all else fails.. I shall just meet you half way in the Angel Inn in Durham... Ohhhhhhhhh Happy Memories!                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

I would be up for a night out if we can muster some numbers!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

I'm a Mustering.. I'm a Mustering!!

Huge Cheesey Christmasey Grin 

RockChickee
Chrissy
DaveN
GreyGraaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

In: Crook
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

wooooop starting to gather a grand little possie, watch out newcastle here we come Big smile I too am in a very xmassie mood, roll on December and all my takky xmas decor comes out!! love it Party                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Would love to make this one !!!

:xmasdance1:

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

When you've made up your mind as to "where" it will be Ermm   I'd like to be considered as an attendee Embarrassed   Although it wouldn't be much of a night out Unhappy   If I couldn't have a Beer or 3 cos I have to ride home Disapprove   So I'd need somewhere to crash in the area Wink   Any offers Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My sentiments exactly BeerBeerBeerSleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

well i have spare bed for any one .looking forward to this date please so i can get time of work                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

i am always up for a beer or several choose a date as soon as poss. might be working but there is always time off for good behaviour. not that im good when im out ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Don't do christmass  (bloody middle eastern religions coming over here and nicking our festivals etc etc) but I'll come along and celebrate Yule with y'all Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Cheers Sandra Hug   When it's all sorted I'll be hoping to take up your offer Thumbs Up   Just need Anne to get a venue and date fixed Approve   Then it looks like we got ourselves a Party    I have to agree with centurion Wink   A seasonal wassail at yuletide will do for me BeerBeerBeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchickeelicious

Well I don't care what you call it.. as long as you enjoy it! And wickedly pleased to see folk wanting to come!! I bags PurpleBetty to stay!!

Okay.. the way I see it.. we have two options on dates...

We can hijack XK's Eigth December as he's now thinking later so I won't feel guilty about it.. and you can always pretend you are in a log cabin.. there's tonnes of trees outside!

or we can have it on the Fifteenth December.. thus we are all together on the Sunday as between us Sandra and I can put you all up and we can go to Squires Christmas Lunch in a wee possie.. 

And as you are staying over.. so you can drink and be merry and have copious lushness without worrying for home.. then seems silly to go to Durham so will see what is on about Band wise and free Newcastle side... 

Sooooooooooo...

Two Dates... 8th December or 15th December.. State your preference lol cos my party shoes work on any night I tell them too                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

We shall go with the Majority.. sooooooo copy and paste away and pop your name down... Cheers lovelies xxx

8th December    or   15th December

Rockchickeee Rockchickeee

centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

8th December    or   15th December

Centurion (out a toy run on the 9th)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

8th December    or   15th December

Purplebetty Centurion (out a toy run on the 9th)                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

8th December            or           15th December Rockchickeee Rockchickeee Centurion (out a toy run on the 9th) Purplebetty Emzed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

8th December            or           15th December                                                                       Rockchickeee   Rockchickeee  Centurion (out a toy run on the 9th) Purplebetty Emzed XK                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Tad confused... Did Emzed physically pick Centurion up and pop him on the side for the 8th.. and if not... can he...

Anyhoooooo... will give it a couple more days.. and then will go with the majority that have posted a preference... So far.. it's looking like the 8th.. 

8th December       or    15th December

Rockchickeeee Rockchickeee
Purplebetty Centurion (toy run on the 9th)
Emzed
XKYLR

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 709 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption