unwanted Halloween Party

9 Posts | Latest reply on 30/10/2012 05:45:03 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Just looked on the events page and see there will be some BM people at this Party on Saturday, it would be nice to say hello. Hope I can tell who you are if your in costume. Are any of you camping over?   Is anyone on here a member of the unwanted mcc.                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

CG don't think Stella would let me loose on my own lol. But then again you don't need mingers there do you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Never going to live that down am I you'll always be my Spesh mullett haired Minger, nice to have a giggle.   See you Saturday, with or without hair,  pm sent. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Few peeps from this way going Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Nice to Meet you Cruiser Smile Just uploaded some pics from last night                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Nice to meet you to and all the rest of the BM folks that came and joined in the fun with the unwanted mcc, look forward to seeing you all again. Just hope I can remember all your names.                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

It was a great night. Music was brill and made most welcome by the club members. Many thanks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Don't forget to check out our clubs other up and coming events, all welcome.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the pics Ninja Lou   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3764                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 901 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption