Bsb 2013

11 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2012 19:40:51 by xXx_J9_xXx | Go to original / last post
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

2013 MCE Insurance British Superbike calendar:5-7 April Brands Hatch Indy Kent12-14 April Thruxton Hampshire4-6 May Oulton Park* Cheshire14-16 June Knockhill Fife5-7 July Snetterton 300 Norfolk19-21 July Brands Hatch GP Kent9-11 August Oulton Park Cheshire Triple Header 24-26 August Cadwell Park* Lincolnshire6-8 September Donington Park GP Leicestershire20-22 September Assen The Netherlands4-6 October Silverstone GP Northamptonshire18-20 October Brands Hatch GP Kent Triple Header * Denotes Bank Holiday                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so its BSB but they now race at Assen and not Mallory GeekEvil Smile - how did they work that one out...                                                                                                                                                                             
markiexs's Profile
markiexs

In: Aldershot

could'nt fit all the trucks, etc into the paddock, and if they need to get someone off to hostpital, they have to stop the current race and drive across the circuit and out on to the roads. Its an access thing. But the circuit is brill for track days and club racing.. though could be a bit muddy on the spectator areas if wet...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yeah ive been there on club racing days and bsb days Thumbs Up- fair point abuot the access ......                                                                                                                                                                              
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

ill be at  2  brands  meetings  for  sure                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

wooo cool can now sort out which one im going to thanks bandit hugs xx                                                                                                                                                                              
markiexs's Profile
markiexs

In: Aldershot

Thruxton 's nice if it does,nt rain, it always rains when I've been there......Bit like if I see England play they always lose, even if for a few seconds on the TV. BM's should get Hosptality box so every one can crowd in.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

well, I'm likely to do all the Brands again & am deffo going back to Cadwell for party in the park again. I love Oulton BUT don't love the fact that on the Sunday they can't start their engines till 12:00 cos of the Censored local Nimby's!!! grrrr Only been club racing at Snetterton, don't particularly like the viewing from Silverstone, do love Donny & never been to Knockhill or Thruxton & as for Assen - always wanted to go there. So...Snetterton, Thruxton, Knockhill or Assen as the new experience for next year...hmmmmm Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hey i have 1 up on Spesh i have driven round Knockhill circuit wahooooo in F3 car                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

The track or the grass  Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham

Got all these in my diary....looking at Assen for my fella's birthday & Silverstone for mine Big smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4121 seconds. There are 309 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption