Nottingham Night Out Saturday 03.11.12

12 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2012 13:17:46 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty   ok guys and gals Wink tis only me buffday on 1November woohoooooooo, soooooo.... im getting some mates together for a night out in Notts on Saturday 3 November.....    The Pit and Pendulum BeerPartyBeer, maybe the Angel and of course ending at The Sal (Salutation Inn) for a good night of rock, goth, biker, pubs with good laughs Tongue LOL and good beer and cider...as well as some wicked tunes to rock ya booty to EmbarrassedWink   Fancy it?????? come and join us - I have room for some peeps to crash so that's no problemo....Party, give me a shout if you fancy and if you not been notts before for a night out you will love it im sure                                                                                                                                                                               
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I'd have really loved to come down and help celebrate your birthday huni, i've got tickets for rock night up in Denny that night - maybe some other time Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah boooooo chick Unhappy we will meet up for a pint or 4 one day WinkBeer.... you have a brill night too and thanks for messaging chickeroooonie Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

To bloody right we will hehehe, there is a rally in your area - so I'll get the details and post it on event for next year, then we can catch up properly and get a ride out as well - all the best suzi xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice one BK - bt im not usually in a fit state to do the ride out on a sat when im at rallies LOL..... see ya soooon kat xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes yes yes Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile will be there matey. Was my Birthday this weekend so is a double bubble. Miss ya face Big smile. Im now thinkinkg Party ! Party Party Beer Beer HugHandshake Party Party.

Kaz x                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Im coming too.
And its my un Birthday. Happens quite a lot!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yayyyyyyyyy bring it on PartyPartyBeerHugHandshakePartyParty brill
aint seen you for ages kaz chick xx and as for you mr mikey.... well enough said.......... do they do carverys in the sal hahahaha LOLBig smile double buff day partayy cant wait Big smileBig smileBig smile xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds like it's gonna be a fab night suzix, 
an' I hope you all  have a fabby time

&lt:-P party&lt:-P party&lt:-P party&lt:-P party&lt:-P party

Party on peeps!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks pb Beer shame ya cant make it chick and if you change your mind you know your more than welcome its gonna be a reeet good laugh ClapBeerParty paaaaaaaarrrrttaaaaaaaaay PartyParty                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Sorry hun cant make it but will get you a drink next time I see you have a great night.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i fankoooo jp Big smile hmm let me see a triple voddie it is then Wink lmao                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 630 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption