Biker banned after 120mph YouTube film

13 Posts | Latest reply on 24/10/2012 15:01:16 by Sprint900 | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-east-wales-20033421

A lot of the north-west BM folk will know the roads mentioned. Single-carriageway and often a bit twisty - even thinking about 120mph on those roads makes me a bit weak at the knees!

Tried looking for the video on YouTube, but no luck.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Yes chances are you are going to meet that moron with your family in the car .............................................                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Unfortunately these clowns are all too common Disapprove   I suspect that the video may have been removed on the advice of his solicitor Ermm   Posting these antics on "youtube" only serves to encourage others to emulate them Thumbs Down   Which also serves to re-enforce the public's "stereotypical" image Unhappy   Of bikers, who have scant regard for their own safety Wacko   At the expense of other "law abiding" motorists Shocked                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Moving this to the Motorcycle News forum, from the General forum                                                                                                                                                                             
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Even the persecution said that at no time did he ride in a manner dangerous to other road users and that he slowed down for every bend. Not that it excuses his speed but I think it does show that he wasn't a complete numpty .                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Unfortunatly i haven't seen the video so can't see the speeds he was doing round the bends but would be surprised if he was going round them at anywhere close to legal speeds. IMO if you have only just passed your test and you thick enough to film yourself doing stupid stuff like this. Then you deserve what coming to you. there's too many inexperienced riders out there on large powerfull bikes going out on a weekend and not going home again. As my mom says "if you play with feathers you'll get your arse tickled"   And yes he is absolutly a numpty. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The link to the vid if you want to see it. http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2012/1...-32080759/                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

To be fair, compared to some its quite tame. he was coming from bala only a small amount was on the A5 looks like he was heading from corwen up to ponderosa.
Still think he's a numpty tho considering it was in north wales. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Yes, that's the road mentioned in the BBC rport. From seeing the video now, well, I've seen worse and he seems to have had at least some sense of self-preservation. Still makes my blood run cold, and how he'd have handled Dai the Tractor emerging from a concealed entrance I just don't know.
Still a numpty!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Is that it !

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

well the vid. does't look that bad to me                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I think it a well selected part to just show the slower part of the ride to gain surport for him. But as said if you post it on you tube you are asking for trouble. the chicken run was posted on you tube and the 1st few seconds showed 6 bike and a van going though a red light when i posted saying thats why I stay away becuse of the way thay ride and post it on you tube asking for trouble I got slaged off for not surporting them and giving negative coments.  
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Riding shown on video doesn't seem too bad really.
Still,if he hadn't stuck it on Youtube he would probably still have his license,so he brought it on himself methinks.North Wales probably not the best place to do this,knowing what the local police are like....

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption