Gothic / Dracula weekend 27/28 Oct Whitby

9 Posts | Latest reply on 25/10/2012 22:45:22 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If black leather floats yr boat, get yrself orf to Whitby this weekend.   State your preference for Sat or Sun, if u fancy it. Meet up arrangements to be made accordingly. I int made me mind up which day - will check weather later on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wouldn't mind meeting up with ya for this one - am free either day, so will go with the majority!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

In: Halifax

Would love to have done this weekend. I cant believe i havent ever got round to doing dracula goth weekend in whitby. Too far in one day. Always was even when iived in yorkshire. And no chance of bnb for this weekend it gets booked up solid months befor.must make a point of trying to organise for next year. Have fun folks. In the mean time we are going to madmics house warming /halloween fancy dress ;-) . Guess what he.moved to just round the corner from me. :-P
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

Would love to have done this weekend. I cant believe i havent ever got round to doing dracula goth weekend in whitby. Too far in one day. Always was even when iived in yorkshire. And no chance of bnb for this weekend it gets booked up solid months befor.must make a point of trying to organise for next year. Have fun folks. In the mean time we are going to madmics house warming /halloween fancy dress ;-) . Guess what he.moved to just round the corner from me. :-P
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

Ops. Sos. Going as a devil in pvc ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Whitby Goth weekend is brilliant. I used to go regularly. The whole town gets well into it & it's great to see familys there all dressed up. There's usually some good bands on at the Pavillion too. However, am working this weekend so it's a no go for me I'm afraid Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ive done this quite a few times but no can do this yr, i think there is another one in a few weeks though ? Or was that a few wks ago, not sure ?...                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Would love love love Loved to have done this.. sadly daughter commitments and her Halloween Fun/Treats take precedent.. so actually no sadly about it.. cos that will be lush in itself.. but this would have been Epic!  I have the Goth outfit.. shoes.. everything.. need an excuse to wear them though!!

Suggest those that can't but want too.. try and get together for this next year! With overnight/s thrown in too... Would anyone be up for that.. do you think... 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 1347 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption