Dream bike

15 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2007 16:07:28 by rattler | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Further to fossil's 'What bike' thread, what would be everyone's ideal/dream bike?   I guess anything that would take me round the World a la Ewan MacGregor and Charlie Boorman would be my choice.....as long as it's a Triumph lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I don't share your brand loyalty, all the major manufacturers have produced the odd lemon.   Give me an original unmolested Honda VFR750R RC30 and I'll be the happiest man alive                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

dont have one yet but many years ago(Before marriage,kids,mortgage ect ect)when the only requirement for a boyfriend was to have a cool bike and i first aspired to be that exotic,elusive creature,the lady biker,i was gonna do it on honda 400 4 superdream.

Does that mean i'm a saddo?Embarrassed

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh my god the girl speaks sh*te,delete the dream,insert sport and it make more sense,                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'm really glad you changed that cassie!! Big smile the 400 four is classic. You should have seen one painted up with a dunstall fairing on. Great little bike!   Mine would have to be designed by an italian and built by Honda. Best of both worlds. Can't think of one bike though. with the money i'd have one for all situations.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

If any one doesn't know wot a dunstall fairing looks like. Watch the first Mad Max film. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fossil's Profile
fossil

In: wisbech

Been away from bikes for such a long time and technology has come along way since my days on a KH250 triple. I've always had a passion for Kawasaki bikes so I guess the new zzr1400 which looks stunning, has a great riding position and adaptable for speed or touring. If I won the lottery a custom built fatboy.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I suppose i'm lucky in that i already own one of my dream bikes (harris magnum 2) i just need to finish biulding it up to my spec now . other things on my wish list are a gsxr 1000 streetfighter & an early bonnie                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

How early?   American market or Brit Scoobs?                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Ya got me goin now scooby. Do you remember Steve Burns Spondon Suzuki turbo? That was nice. Harris is up there though!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

american market from the 70's would do me fine kwak if you have one knocking around for sale Tongue . yes bluesbiker i remember burns's monster & the specials of glasgow gsxr streetfighter cracking bikes both of them Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

lol No I don't Scoobs, they have one in the museum at Solihull tho, it's the only other one that I've seen since 1976, a guy I dated had one.                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

got my dream bike mate and as soon as rc or matt fund it would love to tour the world on it                                                                                                                                                                              
Ducst4's Profile
Ducst4

In: Edinburgh

1098                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

My dream bike would be a mixture of a cruiser/muscle/sports bike that is very forgiving when you ride it like a complete t*!? and not too much shiny bits to clean (I know lazy git).                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 896 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption