Where to go for Christmas..

24 Posts | Latest reply on 04/11/2012 23:42:08 by chickflick75 | Go to original / last post
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Folks, Does anyone have any good places in the Sun that they visit during Christmas? I've got 11 days off and fancy some time in the warm..   Any Ideas?   Tel.                                                                                                                                                                             
simontk78's Profile
simontk78

In: stockport

http://www.lowcostholidays.com/propertyresults.aspx

take yr pick it should do u !                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

This time of year your kinda stuck for somewhere warm, canaries or cyrpus are the only ones i know that have any decent weather :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Goa was rather nice when i went for Christmas... Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Goa, in 10 days?   I was thinking Tenerife as only 4 hour flight?   I do like Cyprus though...                                                                                                                                                                               
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

Only place I've been where it was really hot at Christmas was Perth, Western Australia - on the beach Christmas morning and bbq in the afternoon - hated it Wink..... NOT!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

FunnyWacko, but my ideal Xmas is lotsa snowBig smile    Last year, the punters at the Tan Hill Inn were snowed in. It took 3 days before they were 'rescued' - poor sodsLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Oooh good on you, escaping our cold weather for a sunnier climate.  Think I'd head for the Canaries at that time of the year.  Have fun wherever you decide to go Thumbs Up 

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I went to Lanzarote in the canaries in January once. It was lovely. Not hot, but nice & warm and bright in the day Cool. warm enough to sit outside at night.....Ooooh wistful yearning

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Day-light lamp and some woolly socks could be a cheap alternative LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

'Day-light lamp and some woolly socks could be a cheap alternative LOL '   Behave!   I want Sun!   And finish that Bloody Scone/cake!                                                                                                                                                                             
Jancbr6rr's Profile
Jancbr6rr

In: Derbyshire
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Dubai has to be the ultimate christmas destination...gorgeous! Big smile Have been to cyprus too, but weather can be a bit hit and miss thoughErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Dubai eh? will look into that one.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"Goa, in 10 days?"   its a 9 hour flight, so a day to get there and a day back so you get a full week of sun... Smile   however its probably the most popular time of year to go there so might struggle to get booked anyway now....   cant beat curry n beer on the beach for christmas lunch though Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

I guess with Goa I always think of Back packers spending weeks there!                                                                                                                                                                             
simontk78's Profile
simontk78

In: stockport

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/hotels/cyprus/paphos_pa...source=msn

I have been here 4 times and love it.

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Not a sunny place.   Im off to Breckinridge, Colorado again this year for a wee bit off snowboarding. Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Oh and sum apre ski eventage BeerBeerBeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have you decided yet Tel ? Ive done the Canaries at Xmas and New Year, lovely weather and great celebrations....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Hi Jen, still Pondering over it! It's getting cold now, my Joints don't like Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Start looking for bargains Tel, there's tons to be had at the moment, problem is that you will still have to come back to the cold UK...Good luck with whatever you chose though eh...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 787 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption