BM Patches

65 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2012 13:36:54 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Are there any plans to introduce (if not already available) BM patches (not too small) to wear at events so that its easier to meet up with/join in with other BM member? This can be very difficult at larger events such as Brightona. No-one has to wear one but if they don't mind meeting new people at the event it helps..
Any chance of it being part of the membership subs???.. Just asking...

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Kiss tee shirts lol                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I have a small badge, but it's not always obvious ErmmErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i suggested these but nothings been dun so far                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Well Bill, maybe you could offer to help out?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

I am off to see a man about the tshirts tomm so hopefully will have something to report very soon.

Have looked at sew on badges, they work out at about £4 each

Because we now have a new logo it has taken a while to get stuff sorted so bear with us folks it is happening :)
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

we have a logo?                                                                                                                                                                              
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Echo.. we have a logo..logo..logo?  do we really? is it a secret? Should  I already know this? What is it? Where is it?   Is there any point in wearing a T shirt or badge if we don't all recognise the logo?                                                                                                                                                                                     
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

Echo.. we have a logo..logo..logo?  do we really? is it a secret? Should  I already know this? What is it? Where is it?   Is there any point in wearing a T shirt or badge if we don't all recognise the logo?                                                                                                                                                                                     
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

lol you guys dont pay attention so stand in the corner for 5 mins :)   Matt has decided on a BM logo rather than the whole name.   I went to see the printer man on Sat to sort out last minute bits and bats and he is going to get a sample ready for me by the end of the week so i can show you guys what it looks like and get some feedback :)                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

can i come out of the corner yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yes no behave !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

So, when do we get to see the "logo" Ermm   Do we have to wait for the printer to produce a sample Confused   Can't we have a sneak preview Wink   I think £4 for a sew on badge is a fair price Approve   It's what I paid for my Yamaha Owners Club patch Big smile   Put my name down for at least one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

ok. it took me a minute to get it, but works.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

workin on colours and stuff at the minute and the guys can print or embrioder :)   Hope you guys like it and can see being able to recognise each other with this logo on stuff at meets etc                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

That's excellent Jax   Thumbs Up     And different colour options sound great too Approve   I rather like the B&W though Wink   Classic Big smile   Very Ying  Yang  Ying Yang                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Might get loads of folk asking "what does the BM stand for ?" ..I think it will attract lots of  the right attention...Love the colours too , Black and ? ...Beige  ...Thumbs Up.. Its got my vote...x

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Glad you guys approve, hoping to get all sorted asap so you guys can start ordering stuff.
Basic colours will be black and white but will cahnge depending on what colour you want it printed on :)   Am even working on it being embroidered on a beanie hat for me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

On a beanie is  a Great idea ...Thumbs Up, Might even look good on the back pockets of jeans, in large letters.. Thumbs Up hmmm , a modern twist...x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5908 seconds. There are 821 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption