I need a hug because...

110 Posts | Latest reply on 24/12/2012 21:02:44 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Virtual hugs available to all Hug.............real ones available at Squires Xmas lunch ( see events !) Come join the fun Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

i need a hug because i'm painfully lonely at the moment.....sniff....Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Here you are, jinxy Hug You're never alone on BM...there's always a nutter lurking somewhere!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Shocked I resemble that remark Alice! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I need one because I have been working away abroad for over 60 days now and not going to get home for Christmas...:-(

Never mind that I haven't been on my bikes since end of September...its just not right ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Ooooh...multiple withdrawal symptoms deserve multiple hugs.....
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Hope life brightens up pretty soon jtb Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

I miss my lovely Razz's hugs so much! they were the best x
could I have a hug please? x   Mandi x Ying Yang                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

i need a hug cos can't see my favourite lady till new year,too busy working she be.....sad sad am i .....Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lovely huge hugs for Hilda and Jinx... Hope these help you both.. Keep smiling both of you...xx   HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

ta very ,but now had a cuddle,me fast up m5 and back....xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just found out I'm going to be arriving 0100 Christmas Day of the coast of the UAE then cross decking to another ship for a 12-15 day run to South Africa --- no Christmas and no newyear... :-(

what's worse is it will be almost 107 days since I left home .... Need a break and a beer.....

But best seasons wishes to you all, hope you can sink a few for me... All the best for the newyear to one and all... :-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one Jinx...xx Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ditto JTB.... Hugs xx                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Big HugHugHugHug's for you jtb sorry to hear you will not be with your family for xmas or new year, I'm sure we will all have a drink for you Beer   Merry Christmas x   Big Hug's to everyone else who need one x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

jtb,sure you'll be a lot of people's thoughts ....take care ,safe return mate....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Momeg's Profile
Momeg

In: Inverness

Big hugs Jtb, nae much luck there...

whitedove's Profile
whitedove

In: Matlock

Big hugs from me Hug  to all...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks WDThumbs Up Feel better nowBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks W D, I'm in need of a hug (see 'what made you sad' thread)   and here's one for Em, for the same reason   Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thanks Sandi BIG Hug's back at ya   I needed one as I've not had one for what seems like ages Disapprove   Virtual ones are just as welcome Approve                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6567 seconds. There are 832 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption