I need a hug because...

110 Posts | Latest reply on 24/12/2012 21:02:44 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hug right back at ya x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aww girls..here's hugs for ya both

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Minnie, don't give up - you WILL pass that test
and
Lynn, good to meet ya last night, and hope ya daughter feels better soon.
.x.x.x.x.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Lyn my apologies, I didn't recognise you at Squires, hope your daughter feels much better today.   ((((((Hugs)))))) for all those who are in need of one.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Thank you Sandi and no worries, it was a bit of a flying visit lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

And anyway... I don't blame you for not recognising me... I don't recognise myself half the time, specially first thing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

i need a hug....just cos i like them....gotta be the right person though....fussy i be.....xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Heres a hug from me to be going on with Jinx....                                                     Hug                                                                                                                                                                                                 
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

mille grazi,bella .x                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I need a hug cos i need to know that there is someone who gives a toss.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah Dave here is a big squeezy Hug - coz i need one for the same reasons as you Smile

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

There is ALWAYS someone who gives a toss.. Always... Promise xxxx

Hugs for both of you.. and if you have a care too.. print it off.. laminate it.. keep it in your pocket and when you're not near a bikermatch purple box with it's eclectic bunch of folk who do give a toss you can take it out and know that there are hugs whenever you need them the most... 

HUGE Ones

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Thank you very much ladies your hugs and comments are very much appreciated, may i be so bold as to send the same back to you Hug...............Smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we always care Dave ......so here's few more from me x

Hug Hug Hug

and think i need one too, cos some nice gentleman decided to  drive into my the side  car as he cut me up on the island this morning  ..................Cry...................... bloomin men  !                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Are you alright Vivienne, i hope you were'nt hurt ?.   Thank you for the hugs they are much appreciated.   Here's some from me to you HugHugHug.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Cars can be replaced,thank gpodness....and sooner the better,just glad feylin wasn't on her bike!!!(one million hugs for good measure)xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm fine thank you Dave , bit nervy though driving without wing mirror so forced if back into place this morning Too many motorway miles to be done
After a closer look, cars not so bad either :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhh dear me Feylin lovey, only just seen your post... thank goodness you are ok...HugHug... Hugs.xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I dont need a hug, I just want one because it's been that long since I had one I've forgotten what they are to be honest.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

I just want a hug cos its cold!  And I like them :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awwwww...lotsa hugs for you all.x.x.

Hug
:grouphug: :grouphug:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 813 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption