I need a hug because...

110 Posts | Latest reply on 24/12/2012 21:02:44 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Not necessarily for those down times!! We could all do with  a hug from time to time for a million of different reasons!! Often it's when things go wrong...but I often would like one for when things go right too!!! 

Maybe there's been a proud parent moment or a mini-success with a new recipe!! Or maybe...like me today, life's thrown a curved ball!!

Whatever the reason...BM has those hugs in plenty"!!

Here's some from me !!   HugHugHugHugHugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

And some from me too Alice......     HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

And some from me... 

What a beautifully lush idea Alice!!

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

and deffo some from me  HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug   been grateful for some verbal ones today! so dont mind sharing                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Well, I need a hug coz I've been struck down with a severe case of 'manflu'.
I'm sitting in mi truck 'freezing' although the heater is on full blast.
Roll on 02:00 gonner dive into bed with the leccy blanket on 9.
Dusty x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Here you go Dusty...    Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Here's a group hug (I borrowed from Rockchickeelicious)       Thanks R C (Matt, is it possible to add this icon to the BM emoticons, please?                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Thankyou gingerJen and Sandi . I feel bet .ter already . Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to know...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Loving that group hug, Sandi :>>

You keep taking the Beechams Dusty !! Hug

Using some of my spare hugs myself...having a very tricky time with mum right now .                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Here's lots of hugs for you Alice to help with your mum  HugHugHugHugHug   and to  anyone else who needs hugs x   Hope you're feeling better Dusty                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

All you lovely ladies seem to be dishing out all the hugs and getting none in return, so here's some especially for the ladies Big smile  Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhh, thank you AndysSimmo....How kind of you...Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ouching.. just a little loves.. not sure why the ouch is back.. whats triggered it off.. but hey ho so they say... Not being maudlin.. just accepting that some days are more ouchey than others...

So gonna grab a hug from up above and give you all squidgey lush ones back and say night night and tomorrow the sun will be shining and the ouch won't feel as ouchey... 

Night  Night

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

i need a hug or several....another week slides past without the welcome embrace of my dearheart.....oh deary me....lonely of leonard stanley..xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aw , here you are Jinx.....Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

better ,ta jen..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

..and another, jinx Hug

Thanks for the return hugs andysimmo... lovely thought.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

hug for you Alice Hugand one for your mumHug                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 808 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption