Waves

26 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2012 22:42:34 by BikerGirl42 | Go to original / last post
BikerGirl42's Profile
BikerGirl42

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*waves ..again  

Been lurking on the outer edge of the site for a little while, looking in..nose pressed to the glass Wacko

So thought seeing as the dreaded MOD's (that's 1 n 2, not the site Mods  !!) have been passed I would treat myself and lick the window from the other side for a while ..

In Coventry, been here 3 yrs and no hardly anyone and even less people into biking. So hopefully looking to meet a few people and have a laugh n the likes with

Nice to meet you all :) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

*waves back*

Quite fancy being a 'dreaded mod' actually, gives me a sense of power that can go to my headEvil Smile

Plenty of BM folk in the Midlands, just come in and enjoy the fun!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi.       Not been here long myself and passed my Mod 2 end of July.   Everyone is really friendly.                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Waves back at BikerGirl 42 & sends a nod Thumbs Up, joins in with a bit of window licking....yeuk...   Enjoy the site dear lady, friendly enough bunch of window lickers on here get yourself known on the forums and chatroom, check out the events calender and get yourself down for the Brum xmas do!!   @rowanblossom...No we aint!!LOL..                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerGirl42's Profile
BikerGirl42

Thanks for the replies :) 

Will see what's going on and see what I can join in on lol 

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hi    watch out for Midland ride outs............not too far to Bassetts Pole from COventry.... admittedly better when the nights get lighter again Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerGirl42's Profile
BikerGirl42

Hiya,  yeah I have contemplated Bassetts Pole a couple of times but the L plates put me off tbh. Now I have my scratty looking GPZ I can go plonk it next to a shiney bike for the giggles Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Theres shiny bikes right down to someones Green rust bucket which i have seen outside ASDA at Minworth loaded with shopping, so your bike will fit in a treat somewhere in between.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Welcome to the darkside BikerGirl42 as said keep an eye out for mids meets and the Brum nights out we allways welcome new faces to all events. hope to see you soon                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
BikerGirl42's Profile
BikerGirl42

Thanks ;). Got a long weekend as of tomorrow... Need to clear my head so going to throw waterproofs and camera on back of bike and just set off....no idea where I'm going to go...no idea how I'll get back lol but I'm going ;).
Any ideas more than welcome ;). Bit cold for paddling,though might have a go for a giggle. Then again giggling on your own is probably asking for trouble lol ;)
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

regarding JP's nights out comment, you certainly see life on one of those !!!!!!!              Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerGirl42's Profile
BikerGirl42

Lol now I'm intrigued. Tbh I aren't be for turning up alone so not sure if I'll ever make an event lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi BikeGirl welcome to the madhouse.

As for turning up on your own you can always contact me and i'm happy to come meet you outside so you dont have to walk in alone :)

BJ x

BikerGirl42's Profile
BikerGirl42

thanks Jackie, I might just take you up on that :)   

Im alright once I get to know people, just the getting to know...                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

BG no probs and look forward to annoying you in person lol                                                                                                                                                                              
BikerGirl42's Profile
BikerGirl42

haha  nice one Jackie, maybe we can get together and annoy the others lol  

Sounds like a damn good plan to me  Thumbs Up Evil Smile

Bribery accepted in the form of beer and spirits Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Biker Girl welcome to the nuthouse, choose your crayons wisely hahahahhaha Big smileBig smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
BikerGirl42's Profile
BikerGirl42

hmmm...i ate 3 already ! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Hey i turned up alone to th epilly day out, knowing no-one and go to know quite a FEW BY THE END OF THE DAY. BJ Jackie will look after you (Don't say but she looks very girly without the hat )   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption