nodding

42 Posts | Latest reply on 28/10/2012 08:09:04 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thanks pete Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i nod fellas i like profile and look hot Wink or just outta "respect" well sometimes i do it depends what mood im in!! ............... if i dont get a nod back from a fella i aint bothered we all have diff tastes regarding personality and looks........ and for me its when they nod back i am more likely to run to the hills if i fancy em......... not sure what that's all about...Embarrassed Wacko psychiatrist booked for monday.....LOLParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

In: Crook
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Yep im also sending you all nods outa respect Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth

Important glad important not on my bike. my head would be going up and down like a fidderls elbow                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

Oops predictive text                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

didnt understand a word of that pete LOL LOL Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

ha ha pete or like Churchill ( nodding dog) over cobbles LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

You will get used to that from me ha ha. I've not had any beer yet. supposed to be working oops                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

Ha ha ha crissy . your name on predictive comes up 'crisis'. Is that an apt description of you lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

maybe that's the problemo ya need to get ya head nodding in some beer Big smile........pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Crissy2012's Profile
Crissy2012

LOLLOL CRISIS!! absolute sums me up!! Thumbs Up bloody predictive text I wouldnt have a clue how to use that lol
petewick's Profile
petewick

I wish! Working til 6.30 .bugger                                                                                                                                                                              
petewick's Profile
petewick

Clearly i don't know either                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww cheers Crissy hon x                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pete get back to work LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

LULU!!diffrent pic!! cool ...x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha thanks Jinx, yeah Im pretty glum in it, just got off bike after  coming frae work and was feckin freezing, mate thought it was fun to record my misery LOL oh well at least you can see my gorgeous mug now....                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

First you then kaycat. is it time for everyone to change their profile pics? i will have to get my posing face back on. wonder if i even have a good side.' yes' you shout 'from the back'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nowt wrong with your profile pic at all Pete Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
petewick's Profile
petewick

Well if you approve, i will just leave it on then. but does my bum look big in this? Ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8279 seconds. There are 1305 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption