poets corner.....

19 Posts | Latest reply on 22/11/2012 14:10:48 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just wondered if there were any other budding poets on here. 
 As a start here's one of mine:-

I see tigers in my carpets, 
                 Ducks on my doors.
                 All these pictures my 
                 Imagination draws.

Wolves in the wallpaper,
                Elephants on the shed.
                Pretty images floating
                In my head.

Fairies in my curtains,
                A dragon on my table.
                Now am i artistic,
                Or mentally unstable?

Kt

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

roses are red violets are blue please take me ta bed every time i think of you   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Here's a darker one:-

Why am i so easily hurt.
     Why do i let them
     Treat me like dirt
     Why do i wear my 
     Heart on my sleeve
     It just makes it easier
     For them to leave
     Why do they feel the need
    To tear out my heart and 
    Watch me bleed
    Why do i always 
    Scream for more
     As i watch them 
     Walk out the door

Kt                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol @ Mad Mic   Guzzi, poems are wonderful things to read and to write, you seem like a sensitive wee soul so celebrate that fact in your poems Big smile   Am not one to write poems (prefer writing short stories) but I like reading poems, dark and moody ones especially.   Some of my fave poets would be Dylan Thomas, Sylvia Plath and Leonard Cohen....all morose stuff haha LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok here we go...

Here I sat broken hearted,

Needed a shit

But only farted......:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

I'm a Grey old twat That's just getting Fat Nobody loves me So thats the end of That. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi GL, here's a link to a previous thread of Poetry   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=2319   and another http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=10405                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've just clicked on that first link and it just goes to the forums, tho it didn't when I posted it, no idea why it's disappeared.  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Mary had a little skirt with splits right up the sides every time that Mary walked The boys could see her thighs . Mary had another skirt with a split right up the front Shocked .......but she didn't wear that one very often LOL Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You guys ( Andy, Tel and Johnny ) LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

shakespeare had it down good......"shall i compare thee to a summer's day?"                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

A little ditty I penned age 10:   There was a young lady from Chester And all the young men did molest her She went to the police Who gave her a leash With a dog on the end to protect her   Definitely unfulfilled potential there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I am writing a verse, to share my emotion.My love and my self, are a cauldron of devotion.I want to share a poem or add a few lines.So this is my attempt to give it my time. To love is to live and to live, love a need.For the heart hungers for the soul to feed.It does not take much, just the simplest glance.To lead to companionship, friendship and romance. To look into the eyes of an angel can be.Their heart, their hand, their soul so free.Not to be captured or kept or held tight.Their freedom their bond, their need and their right.   Love is a balance where two equal the same.To neutralise the bad so the good will remain.It's not a beginning, a middle or end.It's what can! be, so... ..to you all, balance, i send.
-----------------------------------------------------------------   Best regards and wishes...   ..icey [/a silly little something]                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There was a young lady from Gorton Who had one big tit and one small one As well as that a big hairy Tw@t And a fart like a 850 Norton                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok serious one   How can you turn such beauty,
In to writing so true ?
You are the brightest star, upon the darkest night
When I look at your smile the world stands still,
And time, ceases to be
I have to be careful, when I look into your eyes,
I may never find my way back!
Your voice compares to an angels symphony
Playing music the colour of butterflies,
My knees go weak in your presence,
But find the strength from your smile
If you command, I would surrender my heart,
And never want it back
My body yearns to be by your side,
But trembles, when you’re near
The beating of my heart,
Could start a thousand earthquakes,
Erupt a million volcano’s,
And feels,
Like it’s about to explode
I would die tomorrow if,
I could hold onto your heart,
For just one, single day
Could I?, be so foolish to hope,
That you !, could feel the same ?.
It’s easy to turn such beauty into words,
When beauty, is all that you see !

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thumbs Up nice one Rock Man                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

A perverted young lady called Hope
Would tie up her feller with rope.
Then for exquisite pains,
She added some chains 
And did something quite kinky with soap.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

happy birthday to you ,happy birthday to you,happy birthday my dearheart ,happy birthday to yoooooooou.  xxParty                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Sometimes the world looks mad,
sometimes we feel so sad,
the cure to feeling yuk,
is to have a realy good f*ck.

Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 638 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption