What do you remember about the 80's

72 Posts | Latest reply on 03/12/2012 14:34:45 by Nowgotabike | Go to original / last post
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Try and forget about the 80's thank you very much                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

^^^^^  What he said  ^^^^^

Although....  twas fun trying out all the illegal things that made the 90s so fooking brilliant  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Adam Ant, Paul Weller Kevin Rowland, Hanoi Rocks, Sigue Sigue Sputnik .....

My first kiss Embarrassed

Passing my driving test!

Moving out of home to live in Derby then Bridlington

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

1st marriage plans (89) Weed Punk dying out for new age Driving test seatbelt law lots & lots of good times spending without worry being single for most of the 80s - something I am re-enjoying                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Live Aid it was awesome.... And very drunk lol Joining the Royal Marines Going to high School.....leaving School even better...working 56 hr weeks for £12 ha ha...and people drip about wages today ..ha ha...not in that order though,,                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Very hot summer @school ,no green grass for weeks !

Rubics cube , Casio watches , a portable radio cassette player wooooo hooooo lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Very hot summer @school ,no green grass for weeks !

Rubics cube , Casio watches , a portable radio cassette player wooooo hooooo lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Zoerlina's Profile
Zoerlina

In: Gorleston

OMG it was all sooo garish, clashy, unco-ordinated & tasteless!!   But I like Winkle Pickers.. lol   & Adam Ant n Suggs ARE gorgeous !!   Cut down dungarees, dayglo clothing, pencil ties, pink eyeshadow with blue mascara, plague of greenfly, school, first boyfriend/kiss/sexual encounter, never being asked for ID in pubs from 14, parents divorce-thankfully, bad experience with hairdresser, "who shot JR?", ra ra skirts, clackers, ninja throwing stars, red phone boxes-everywhere, Pacman, leg warmers, fingerless gloves, head boppers, jumper dresses, double dutch, realising & accepting I would always stand apart, paddling pool in the back garden, tutu style swimming costume-green with navy trim(I adored it lol !), mega crush on Slash, Corona fizzy drinks in glass bottles that you took back to the shop for money back, spots & stripes & flowers & really crap random patterns all in the same outfit!   Aah the nostalgia.... ;D                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Left school in 1983,
bought my 1st brand new bike a red XL250 in 1985.
getting engaged to my first boyfriend who later on in the 80,s I married.
Kyle minogue and Jason Donovan....especially for you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Petrol was cheaper.......come to think of it so was everything else! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hangovers at school lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Did you go to the 'boys only' version of St Trinians? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pretty much sandi!
goods days!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wow had to remember how old was i in the 80's.... the beginning of wht me dad would probably have changed if he could!!!   boyfriend had an rd250 i had a skinhead haircut dyed bright pink at times , then a mohican syphening gallons of petrol from council vans Embarrassed squatting piercing my nose round at me mates flat getting expelled from school home done tattoos.... needle and indian ink Geek ummmmm the list goes on LOL   wow those were carefree times........ bring em back nowwwwwwww love it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds like youv'e lived a sheltered life Suz...LOLLOL   What i remember about the 80s is ...........the 70s (and 60s, 50s )...LOL Too much to mention , but loved some of the padded shoulders on clothing, and big hair ....x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I had hair...                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

when was the 80s Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was still at school in the 80's, I do remember holidays in Blackpool I wouldn't do that now though. I also remember listening to G'n'R and playing it so loud all the street could here it lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

playing it so loud.....haha....still do ,just to spite the neighbours!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7266 seconds. There are 819 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption