What do you remember about the 80's

72 Posts | Latest reply on 03/12/2012 14:34:45 by Nowgotabike | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

How about this for a start the old dial phone and your mother putting a flipping dial lock on numer 6 lolI                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

E.T phone home ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Long haired Gods of Rock in tight leather pants.. frilly shirts.. silk scarfs and a desire to be in your every waking moment and thought and take all your Saturday Job money off you... Happy Days!!

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

And I still have a little stuffed PVC E.T. ~ First movie I ever went to see... and don't get me started on my mother and the phone lock.. oh bad bad bad memory.. get me back to the Rock God.. Stat!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Getting my first Blow Job.
Sorry, that was the first thing that came to mindEmbarrassed   Riding my AJW 50 Greyhound, Falling off a Suzuki X7 in the car park in Lulworth Cove in front of hundreds of Holiday makers. in fact falling off all over the placeLOL   Hell I loved the Eighties!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Boom boxes, the bigger the better !                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

not very much !!! LOL the 80's was my 60's
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mint chocolate cornetto's   Falklands War   Boy George and Culture Club   My brick of a mobile phone that I thought I was so cool with lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my 1st blow job .......... sorry Tel  couldn't resist lol
my first flight in a light airplane 
and my 1st moped ......                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Not much i wasn't born until 87! Sorry had to mention that hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

my first big bike aged 16 xv750 wicked
 ozzy osbourne
 meatloaf
 bad thing having my boyfriend knocked off his z900 and not survivingUnhappy

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Adam and the Ants My dad's 2.3  Ford Cortina Estate Listening to my first Rock Album The Goonies Playing footy in the street Becoming a teenager The A-Team and other cult american TV shows (CHiPS, Knight rider, manimal, Street hawk and Airwolf)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What do i remember about the 80s ? Best to ask me what i dont remember lol...LOL..... Clothes , music , make up trends... preferred the 60s though, because of  Mods and Rockers lolol... dont all shout at me at once lol..   Good thread Chilli1971...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They tend to dribble a lot...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See you the weekend Chuck BeerHugHandshake oh and another one to list  cant swear so F*****G    YUPPIES Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

80's hmmmm....hair metal,no british bike volume manufacturers,'kin  margaret thatcher,too many others lost or discarded i'm afraid...xxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
JimmyJ's Profile
JimmyJ

In: Chester

owning my laverda jota, doing lots and lots of drugs, erm what was the question again, now the 70s well they were the days and the 90s, oh wait oh yes then the legal medication too lol. I tell you lucky i ain't a fekn horse, ah Mr J we have a new high velocity tablet for you to try out.....stand there a min near than hole in the ground, open wide Wacko 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

350LC,S and its never got any better

JimmyJ's Profile
JimmyJ

In: Chester

LC's wheelies Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh where to start...........!

OTT shoulder pads / power dressing!!
American tan tights...eeeuuwwwwDead
The young ones!
He ManLOL
The ZX81 computer
Blackpool on a day trip!
The start of channel four

etc, etc!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption