dead ringers

61 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2007 16:49:45 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

whose the cmedian wiv the big glasses bald head an large white colared shirts?oh! me!an bb! also if ozzie osbourne had a sister it would be dragon!![has he?]                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

he's got two.look norting like him though                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

nothing, rather.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Believe William Baldwin was Alexs cross dressing Grandad,hehe.Soz Oggy just ur pic is sooo far away.Never heard of either but am a nosey cow so will google him.

Now you mention it B.B u do look like gud old Ade,tho i think the Young Ones was his finest work.

Used to get told i looked like Kate Bush,but that was back in the 80's when i had looaadsa hair.Not being coy bout piccie just dont have a scooby how to post 1(technophobe remember)
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Bodicea, Godess of Focussed Energy.   Stands Amazon-like, rooted and erect, garbed as warrior Queen, leading her followers confidently.  Like the tigress mother who protects her young, she harnesses her anger to seek justice for those dear to her.   Thank you Tangoman60                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Billy Baldwin.american actor,been in loadsa films and oh my god Oggy,u must be a Huunnnyyyy!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Kate Bush!!!  Wow!  One of my all time favourite babes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

AAwww Shucks                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I got mistaken for a fat faced twat once!! then realised i was lookin in the mirror! Shocked   Cassie, the sillouette is ok but yer a regular on here now. Don't we get the chance to see who's doin the talkin or aren't the snaps back from the chemist yet? Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Like i said blues biker,technophobe who hasant a dan do how to put pic on.

Will try and get sum help and see what i can do.

Be warned tho,curiosity killed the cat!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bl**dy hell tangoman,shudda stayed with the wacko jacko,now you look like Harold Shipman!!!!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

ROFL Cassie, I have a friend who is the double of Harold Shipman, he doesn't thank anyone for telling him this tho lol   Blue, Embarrassed thank you for the compliment.                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

why no piccy cassie???frightened? yu have no right to comment wivout a piccy!!! i will find yu an put yu to sleep! i have shaved today so more like Victor meldrew now!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

incedently me dad was called Harold!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry T.M. all in jest,hehe.   Me,frightened,nae danger pal,once you've given birth nothing can scare you!!!!   na,just dont know how to do it but have been kindly given advice so watch this space......   and T.M. i never give what i canny take so give it your best shot!!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry T.M. all in jest,hehe.   Me,frightened,nae danger pal,once you've given birth nothing can scare you!!!!   na,just dont know how to do it but have been kindly given advice so watch this space......   and T.M. i never give what i canny take so give it your best shot!!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Hmm deadringers. You never see Tangoman, Blueboy and Harry Hill in the same room. I do deduce they are the same one.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

another anonymous joker[hang on jes check jokers other pics]back in a tick!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

nah nothin there!!bit like his brain!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 2184 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption