biker waistcoat

6 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2012 19:58:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi all. ive got a big biker waistcoat going, fits a 52inch chest and is in the style of jax in S.O.A. brand new never worn. looking for £50 ono or swap for a rear rack to fit a 1990 cbr 1000. i can bring to friskney or im in the mids if you wanna collect.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

wow it would nearly go round me twice LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

If you want some other garments that can nearly go round you twice Bill, I've got a few you can borrow sweetie                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

thanks Min                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol thanx you 2 lol, no wheres that mars bar.....sulk!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i want one but i want it fitted and that would burry me geoff ;)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2820 seconds. There are 1010 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption