Xmas lunch at Squires Sunday 16th Dec

182 Posts | Latest reply on 24/12/2012 12:39:48 by PHOTOGRAPHER1 | Go to original / last post
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

great day ty all                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lovely relaxing afternoon with lovely people, and as usual it went by far too quickly!
Hug

whitedove's Profile
whitedove

In: Matlock

Had a lovely day at squires. thank u allison for drivin me, was great to see BM crowd again and to meet the rest such a friendly bunch. pete hug an kiss yr welcome lol, hope u all have a good christmas...xxxxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

One  brilliant BM afternoon filled with food, hugs and giggles Big smile

Thank you to everyone who made it...not sure we could have squeezed many more in !!! There were surely more than 50 of us ??!!

Best Santa pressie that I saw has got to be the hobby horse...even had sound effects!!! Hope it didn't freak out on its way back across the Pennines LOL

Happy Christmas Hugs to anyone I missed Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

On that note Alice.....a big thankyou for organising the afternoon, AND for the scrummy, verrry sherrry trifle!!!!!

Mmmmmm!Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best time I've had while sober for a long timeBig smile   I even got a new tattooExclamation   ps -  Alice, u owe me 60p...                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

@ XK    LOL  !!!!!!!!!!!   Nutter!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

XK you owe Alice £££££££££££ for letting you in                                                                                                                                                                              
RiderPJ's Profile
RiderPJ

In: Leeds

It was nice seeing you all! :-)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Seems u all had a fab day nice one :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great afternoon,great people,thanks Alice,great job,have a great Christmas everyone at BM.

Goose (nearly wrote great again!)

Ciao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks to Alice for organising this event and getting Scrooge, (Jasen) the Manager of Squires, to part with some dosh for the crackers. I even saw him put a log on the fire (first time in years), and he had a new hair style; I reckon there's a woman involved somewhere LOL   Biker, I'll get my revenge next year Tongue Wink    and a big thank you to  Richard  (SuzukiBanditK6) for getting me to Squires Thumbs Up   Ta for the pics Alice RiderPJ and me lol     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3771                                                                                                                                                                                 
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

brilliant day, think we all had fun, i only just got there in time for the start but was one of the last to leave, although the Scottish contingent were still there, not sure what time it must of been when they got home but thanks for making the trip, see you all next year hopefully have a good Christmas everyone and thanks to Alice for putting this on
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the pics Wills   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3771                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Sandi,,,ive some pics to go on, ive got to load them to the laptop, hope to get round to it tomorrow evening.x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks Allison                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

A BIG thanks To Alice for organising this Hug

Had a fanfeckintastic afternonn, great to catch up with old friends and make new ones Big smile
MonkeyBoy also thoroughly enjoyed himself , no doubt he will nag to go to squires again in the future!

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Loved.. loved.. loved this!!

Thank You Alice.. I spent a wickedly lush afternoon with some of my best friends who I have missed ridiculously... This was just a huge hugfest of lush from beginning to end.. Mmmmmmmmmmwah!! 

and LF.. there's time yet for Monkeyboy and Minx.. just won't have to leave it so long next time... xxx

I have a few photo's.. when I get a second they shall be uploaded and groaned at.. definately :D

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Alice and every one for such a wonderful time and a massive thanks to my lovely chauffer Anita as I wouldn't of made it otherwise thank you hun ever so much,credit where credit is due to all that turned up was such a delightful day and wow so many new faces too.   Have a amazing Christmas every one and see you all in 2013 love Sally xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PHOTOGRAPHER when will you be adding your photos, please?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption