Xmas lunch at Squires Sunday 16th Dec

182 Posts | Latest reply on 24/12/2012 12:39:48 by PHOTOGRAPHER1 | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Temperature-wise it sounds very bikeable for Sunday, but I'm not sure about the wind and the rain, though.
Academic point, as I'll be bringing three or maybe four in the c*rBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have fun everyone and Merry Xmas from me as i wont be there xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Merry Christmas Jackie   Secret Santa gifts...check Camera...check Thermals...check Transport...check     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3771                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Next message from Ellieminx who has badgered the life of me to post something here for Sunday... omg.. mods please get ready with the edit buttons!!

Oh.. and I have someones black jumper from the weekend gone.. will bring it with..                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

Hi its me the cute one.Well not in my mums picture.

But any way i'm realy exited about the party dinner.

ellieminx Star

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello Ellieminx,   I'm looking forward to seeing you on SundayHeart   And I will be happy to recommence your spelling lessons -  *exited* - 'cos your mam is rubbish at it!   XKHug                                                                                                                                                                               
petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Can't have you all enjoying yourselves without me. besides, with me that makes 50 peeps for dinner. and hello little chick                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

I think you both need supervision with spelling xk.. 

Minx was unsupervised.. you were not... You failed to see she had spelt "really" wrong too... so Rockchickee will Teach the Teacher aka you my lovely..

hey hey Pete wick that rhymes with chick... apparently

will be lush to see the pair of ye.. and everyone else including some lush suprises xxxx

Seeeeeeeee you all tomorrow!! Excited!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sorry dont look like we are going to make it just got too much left to do and not enough time to do it in hope you all have a great day. Im sure Bill can take up the slack on the dinner table so no wasted food lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

will try jp will try                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Woo Hoo Big smile Nearly party time again Party

See you all tomorrow. Ride/drive safe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

we'll do our very best!                                                                                                                                                                             
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

c u all tomozz                                                                                                                                                                              
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

I'm ready for tomorrow. Got bike out today, did all usual checks then had a quick ride up to Boroughbridge to fill up with petrol.See you at Squires tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

well im just getting ready to travel up to u guys so c uthere all                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Been really Sick   Not much better now Disapprove   So I'm sorry to have to miss this festive gathering Unhappy   I hope you all have lovely time and a good meal Approve   Probably won't see most of you till next year now Embarrassed       beware of Hug's with bugs Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Sorry cannot make this now. Unhappy

Hope you all have a great time. Thumbs Up

petewick's Profile
petewick

In: Haworth
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Back from Squires Christmas dinner. It was great to see others I have met before and to see new faces as well.. Thanks to all the ladies  for the hugs [ and the few for the kisses Wink] Strongest hug of the day from Alice. Longest hug from Rockchickee. To the guys who didnt make it there, see what you missed!                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Pete you flirt.... Hahaha Only regret I have was that I didn't get the chance to talk to too many people but was nice to meet old and new folk. Always nice to see you all, BM has the nicest bunch of people, even though someone ate all the beef....?                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Lovley day thank you for organising today,
 thanks to Carol for travelling with me, So nice to see people ive not seen since pre-stroke,sorry i didnt remember a few names!! Looking forward to seing you in the new year, have a lovley christmas.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6426 seconds. There are 460 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption