alien traffic cones.

6 Posts | Latest reply on 24/09/2012 06:42:49 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

riding the a21 yesterday there were loads of traffic cones milling around, but interspersed within the standard red and white traffic cones are previously unseen (by me at least) blue and yellow traffic cones and green and yellow traffic cones. has anyone seen these before and know of their meanings or are we being invaded by colourblind bodysnatcher traffic cones from a distant galaxy like in a science fiction horror film?
   just asking before they reach my house coz i is gettin really scared now......
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I found a website where pics of blue cones had been taken in Birmingham after they were discovered there,hiding in a hedge........ this could be more serious than first thought!

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ha!!! And all we Dr Who viewers will know the problem that plain old black cubes can cause !! Be scared...be very scared Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I saw some green and white ones today Shocked   Lurking amongst the "normal" ones Disapprove   I check tomorra and see if they "breed" at night Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

The vile evil things have escaped from a DSA test centre   God I bet they're breeding in the wild                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Moving this to the 'Jokes, Games and Silly Things' forum                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption