Hi

17 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2012 16:50:51 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi to everyone.   Newbie to the site and to biking.  Passed my Mod 2 in July this year at the grand ol age of 43 (now where did the last 26 years go!!!).      Now just got to learn how to upload stuff to the computer and a really unflattering picture will eventually appearSmile   Looking forward to getting to know people and hopefully get out on some rides.   Jo                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Rowanblossom, A very warm welcome to BM, have a good look around and on the events calendar as im sure theres lots of events that will interest you. Tons of friends to made here, and the Autumn camp is next weekend, a great way to meet us if you can ? Enjoy .....x                                                                                                                                                                               
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome to the site Jo from an ex Manc, moved to sunnier climes and better biking roads in Norfolk last year. Plenty to keep you busy on B.M, make up for all those years you missed. Check out the events calender, keep an eye on and get posting on the forums, go annoy them in the chatroom. Enjoy yourself!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Hi gingerjen, wish i could make next weekend to autumn camp, it sounds a whole lot of fun.      Old Red,  I am quite envious of the roads you have down in Norfolk.   Anything beats Princess Parkway (do I need to mention the idiots....nooooo I will stop there) twice a day, but its a whole better journey on the bike instead of the bus.   Looking forward to being part of the community here.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome, to a fellow Manc.

Enjoy your time here and jump right in. We don't bite......much :-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya, pleased to meet you Handshake welcome to BM and enjoy.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

welcome aboard rowan
oddly enough things actually seem to happen from this here web site, which makes a nice change

Stuke's Profile
Stuke

In: Darwen

Hi and welcome! (mines a pint of Guinness) LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm Wink

xXx_J9_xXx's Profile
xXx_J9_xXx

In: Wrexham

Hellooooooooooooo & welcome.
IF u think u are old in the world of biking THEN dont cos I am 53 next week and my fella is paying for my CBT.
Done a free hr taster session to make sure I wud like riding a bike & I did Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Nice one janine............ hope all goes ok for you...as as for being to old, I never cocked a leg over a bike till i was 48.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Rowan B   when can we expect the 'really unflattering picture '  Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to BM   If you can hold a bike up.....then your never to old!!! Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Hi VFR800AJ Hopefully today, will make a break outside with the camera whilst it isn't raining (again).    The good piccie will be of the bike, the other one...I can only apologise now for lolSmile    Can I get away with putting my helmet on I wonder!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

VGR800AJ - as good as my word!   Piccies up....Must admit tried to get it taken as far as way as possible to make me look like a size 8....and after reading the rules didn't put the helmet on... Jo x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi and welcome to BM (basically mental) !!!)

Have a mooch about and then just jump in with your boots on to the first meet you can :)

If you have any questions then just Prod A Mod, a list of site staff is on the link at the bottom of th epage :)

Oh and its a rule that you now owe me an ice cream wahooooo lol

BJx
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Thanks for that BJ.....ice cream on its way

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 670 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption