Missing biker found alive

6 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2012 00:40:59 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thank goodness the biker is alive. 

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/missing-biker-found-ditch-thre...20437.html

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Heared about this earlier... boy was he lucky, poor guy, if the Hyperthermia had been for any longer it could have been even more tragic...thankfully hes doing ok......ClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I posted this earlier in the "News" forum   How is it possible that it took 3 days to find him FFS !!!   As I posted in the chat room   If it had been a guy with a gun who was on the loose   They'd have had the chopper airbourne with thermal camera   But I guess a "biker" is quite a low priority                                                                                                                                                                               
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

He really is lucky! 

An amazing good news story Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Moved from the General forum to this one                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i'v had people ask why i were a whistle round my neck and it is for this very reason, you could also be in a field or down an embankment and no one know your there, a whistle is a recognized distress  signal and is alot easier to hear and blow than a shout, i,m not saying it would of helped this guy as it seems like he could not use his arms for some reason, but it is worth thinking about as they dont run out of credit and there battery dont go flat, carry one as well as a phone.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 820 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption